Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Eidolons Are Not Fun For New Players

On 2018-10-25 at 10:10 PM, nerfinator6 said:

I just have 3x3, 4x3 and 5x3 blacklisted on recruiting.

I don't want anything to do with your cesspool of MUH MLG TRIPLE TRIDOLON people. They are the worst group of people on warframe, besides obnoxious founders, but that's another issue.

Wow how lucky we are that someone willing to filter himself out so one less bad squad member is very welcome, of course I'm talking about attitude. Everyone start from the same place but someone seem really love that comfort zone and not even try to challenge themselves. Most of x3 x4 x5 public team they already prepared that something might go wrong because it a public team how much can we expect, or may be you just unlucky enough to find quite a toxic player. Like me 😛

Being Volt might be the easiest role, and Trinity and Chroma/Rhino the most unforgiving when you have a non-casual squad.

I only do eidolons either on public or with clan and alliance, a good way to avoid the toxicity and elitism that seems to plague some of the recruitment squads.

• 1 month later...

My problem with the Tridolon is precisely because of those "elitists" and spartan nature of the players.

If I try to join any Tridolon group (mostly as Trinity) I'll usually get crucified, because I didn't meet their expectations and we only got 2 caps within the night.

Hosting my own "casual" tridolon group doesn't really work either, because there hardly no people who willing to do only one tridolon cap.

Sometimes I wish that there was alternative way to get those Arcanes, because toxicity kinda ruins the Tridolon hunt.

On 2018-07-29 at 1:10 AM, IgnisDraconis4316 said:

I am a Casual Player.... I have to be.

Here’s a tip from a 100+ capper who doesn’t give a fig about being sweaty multicap: Host and recruit with the tag “causual tridelon cap” or casual multicap. Also play trin or harrow here and there because they don’t require as much hassle as dragon daddy. I dont always feel on point enough to run him.

The sweaty ones are there to get and then sell arcanes. There are lots and lots of people who are more casual, “beginners” or exp ones who aren’t in a super sweaty mood. Not many try to host.

Hosting is the best way to control the terms of engagement.

В 31.10.2018 в 19:23, GOOFBALL1 сказал:

Being Volt might be the easiest role, and Trinity and Chroma/Rhino the most unforgiving when you have a non-casual squad.

I only do eidolons either on public or with clan and alliance, a good way to avoid the toxicity and elitism that seems to plague some of the recruitment squads.

Why Volt when Harrow just needs to press one button and his work there is donetm? Volt needs to palce shields in proper places and especially whne you take down the head, and 90% of people freaking FAIL because after 3000+runs they cant figure that Eidolon is gonna face the direction his head is facing when he lies down and that placing shields 2 meters away from Eidolon is bad af for anyone using a sniper rifle. So I'm not sure how "easy" that is in reality.

Yes Volt is far easier to get but we're not talking about it do we. Also no, random team can start harping literally on anyone because of anything, doesnt matter what frame they're using. But thats why the mute and ignore option exists.

Цитата

Sometimes I wish that there was alternative way to get those Arcanes, because toxicity kinda ruins the Tridolon hunt.

Get aquainted

dollar-currency-money-us-dollar-47344-wh

Цитата

Hosting is the best way to control the terms of engagement.

Playing solo is the best way because then you wont have excuses like i failed because of a shtty team. Cause you have no team.

Edited by -Temp0-