Jump to content

Multishot/mod explanations


Recommended Posts

Same here for Puncture, my guess is that it makes bullets go through enemies (so puncture 2 would mean that it can pass through 2 enemies), but I'm really not sure.

As for multishot, it adds more bullets on your shot. For example for my bronco shotgun, it goes from 8 bullets to 10.86. What I don't know is how the decimals are handled. Does it rounds up or down, or do I shot 11 pellets 86% of the time and 10 the other 14% ?

Also the skills and mostly the skills upgrades lack description. What does upgrading electric shiel do ? What does upgrading radial blind do ? This is explained nowhere and I can't seem to find any difference in-game.

Some insight from the devs would be nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...