Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Kohm disposition getting nerfed?

(PSN)Kazaroosue

12 minutes ago, Husla said:

Never see kohm ingame.

This is completely total bullsh1t3 lie. And you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that people cant check that. You're just scared DE will nerf your precious kohm that you've invested thousands of platinum in.

Edited by therealDG

Seriously, I don't see Kohm users at all, even in Shotgun only sorties. I don't see any reason to nerf it. Only way to reach OPness is to get 100% status and require rare as hek rivens or Catalyzer Links.

And no, I don't have riven for it, just 5-forma one.

4 minutes ago, therealDG said:

This is completely total bullS#&$ lie. You're just scared DE will nerf your precious kohm that you've invested thousands of platinum in.

Irony of an atterax user?

Edited by Brorelia

2 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Seriously, I don't see Kohm users at all, even in Shotgun only sorties. I don't see any reason to nerf it. Only way to reach OPness is to get 100% status and require rare as hek rivens or Catalyzer Links.

And no, I don't have riven for it, just 5-forma one.

It requires 3 dual stat mods and a Riven with 120% status chance. It is not that hard to get. The weapon is only alright without 100% status chance though.

Edited by Brorelia

1 minute ago, Brorelia said:

Not even my most used weapon.

Says the guy who replied first "Don't give them any ideas about nerfing kohm."

And why even bother posting if its not one of your most treasured weapons.

Edited by therealDG

3 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Nerf sicarus,pyrana,opticor,lanka,etc too while they're at it.

YES!!! ADAPT OR DIE KIDS!!! 

Didnt your parents teach you not to invest into something thats not forever?

Edited by therealDG

Honestly I imagine it's not just about popularity of use but also a little something to kick the meta around a bit. Meaning after a while when the riven meta has settled, DE'll give it a vigorous shake to keep the meta barrel rolling. Basically it's moving the goal post for people who're motivated to get to the goal post but always end up going "Now what?" and making demands. 

I can't be the only one that this it is a bit BS for what can be, without question, the best overall weapon in the game be dependent on Rivens.

Seriously... how could you think this is okay? Like, for the most part Rivens make stuff better, but Kohm with a Riven is an entire tier above the second best weapon with a Riven.

I see three options:

• A : Buff Kohm to have a 30% status chance (and nerf the disposition because the weapon got a buff *COUGH*)
  • B : Just nerf Kohm's riven disposition enough to not let it hit 100% status.
  • C : Leave the best weapon in the game behind an RNG slot machine and/or an absurd amount of premium currency.

I am personally in favor of option A, but part of me would love to see the salty tears due to B.