The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banned then you delete my post?

1 hour ago, (XB1)Gin Hachiman said:

Does this game have a problem with certian people? I mean we get banned for saying n*gga for days (still currently banned) but yet they can say honky, cracker, etc and do you see anything happening? Then when asked why in fourm chat you just decide to delete my post rather than answer it? This is stupid. You ban a word that is used among a community, social media, and even music. Its a word used daily by a large sum of people. Also why over a 3 day ban for it? So if you use a word used by black people you get a multiple day ban but feel free if you use a white name as stated above. So is this one going to get deleted as well? This game is rated m for mature right? The same guidelines as a rated r movie basically. 17+ right? Don't you also have a profanity censor? So whats the problem with using a word that isn't even a cuss word. 

I agree with you on the bias they show towards certain racial slurs (white people slang people use to be racist) but honestly using the buzz word in chat will get you in trouble, you are actually very lucky you didn't get perma banned, I would just advise if you value your warframe account to be very careful about what you put on the boards.

However I do agree with the racial slurs thing, if i can't get away with saying something bad the other bad words people use should be bannable as well

Edit: The point I am trying to convey is one racial slur gets people banned but the other ones don't, ALL RACIAL SLURS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED

Edited by bronzebonobo
Emphasis on the point I was trying to make

Using racist and derogatory slurs/pejoratives in the in game chat will result in a 7 day suspension from all chatting privileges. The punishment for such behavior is non negotiable, and as such you will need to wait for your suspension to end after the 7th day. Please note that if the behavior is repeated again after the suspension ends, it may result in a longer or even permanent chat suspension. The excuse of "I belong to X demographic/race/ethnicity so it's socially acceptable for me to say Y" will not make you exempt from the rules.

As for the "They said X, so I should be able to say Y" excuse... it isn't one. If you see others violating the code of conduct (using pejorative/racist/derogatory slurs, or other rule violating behavior), report the issue--especially if they're not automatically removed from the in game chat. Take a screenshot of their behavior and send it in with a support ticket (you can also right click their name and report them, which will send a snapshot of the chat log in with a report to DE staff to review). We do not tolerate racism in any degree, so if you see it happening and not being acted upon by the chat bot, report it so that it can be investigated and appropriate punishment issued.

Locking.