The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else want Space Momma back?

LTKat

7 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

makes no sense... ballas my be a psycho sadistic A******... but he comes to take her with him. it wouldn't be a good start to kick her ass before asking her, don't you think?

It makes perfect sense if.. she has no choice. If he is controlling her somehow (like with the umbra). Controlling enough to make her obey but letting her be concious of what she's doing and cannot stop. That is some high level fuc.kery if u ask me.. Im scared of the guy now.

And all that scene is jsut for show, show of his power (Im assuming here she is fully aware of what he is doing). Show to fu.ck with Tenno or with the Lotus or both, as I said before.

Otherwise if she was doing it willingly it would be just plain stupid to make that kind of turn in the plot.

Edited by Kerthis

Gerade eben schrieb Kerthis:

It makes perfect sense if.. she has no choice. If he is controlling her somehow (like with the umbra). Controlling enough to make her obey but letting her be concious of what she's doing and cannot stop. That is some high level fuc.kery if u ask me.. Im scared of the guy now.

yeah, what would makes this whole "shy betrayed us!" thing obsolete...

or did umbra betray his son as he was forced in this body, mutating and corrupting, and after this forced to kill his own blood? 

I am not sure I want Space Mom back. But Ballas is not someone I would trust and Lotus was very afraid of other Sentients... So I would like to ensure Lotus/Natah is not a prisoner/brainwashed/reclaimed/whatever. Just in case. Love Space Mom or hate her, I think Tenno own her that much.

Need more information.

By the way, about Lotus betrayal - IIRC, Natah could kill all Tenno long-long ago - if she would finish "The Plan". But she did not... Hmm.

3 минуты назад, (PS4)NewcastleDisease сказал:

chains of harrow as far as i remember. ah, yeah, it has also a passage on the warframe wiki... under lotus->chains of harrow

I see.
However, it doesn't say that Lotus' personality is directly based on dreams and memories of the Tenno: as the wiki says, Natah used them to copy Margulis' image.
Perhaps it really worked like some kind of imprint, as Natah accepted some of Margulis' traits and the Lotus was born. Still, it didn't prevent Natah from being who she really is.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Atheeas:

Perhaps it really worked like some kind of imprint, as Natah accepted some of Margulis' traits and the Lotus was born. 

my interpretation goes in the same direction. 

remember: she wake up the tenno in order to save them. she holds her hand on tenno to save them many times. she also act scared if something happens to tenno. if the sentient plan was to get sol system back - than why awake the only force which could stop them....

Zitat

Still, it didn't prevent Natah from being who she really is.

also agree, with the little twist that a forced command will not be best executed. and if she still have margulis traits she will silently act against it...

which is why i say: at this point, no one knows who natah really is... and what she will do

but for sure: she do not betray tenno... 

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease
da*m*d autocorrection....

13 минут назад, (PS4)NewcastleDisease сказал:

which is why i say: at this point, no one knows who natah really is... and what she will do

One thing seems clear to me: Margulis is dead, Natah is alive, and the moment when we see whether Natah decides to become Lotus again or not is pretty far away.
I wonder how DE will handle it.

Hmm so we want to kill Spacemom because she's Sentient?

Why stop there?

Perrin need to die for being dirty Corpus. All those Steel Meridian are grubby throwaway genetic abominations and need to go. I'm getting thirsty for Grineer blood right now. All Cephalons need to be extinguished. They're agents of the Orokin so they definitely need to die. Simaris assassinate when? And really who are these people wandering around the relays? Can't trust em either so they need to die. Red Veil literally tried to kill us along with Loka. They're going straight to the chopping block. Arbiters worship us. Guess they'd be fine with us killing the S#&$ outta them. 

/edge 😛

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Hmm so we want to kill Spacemom because she's Sentient?

Why stop there?

Perrin need to die for being dirty Corpus. All those Steel Meridian are grubby throwaway genetic abominations and need to go. I'm getting thirsty for Grineer blood right now. All Cephalons need to be extinguished. They're agents of the Orokin so they definitely need to die. Simaris assassinate when? And really who are these people wandering around the relays? Can't trust em either so they need to die. Red Veil literally tried to kill us along with Loka. They're going straight to the chopping block. Arbiters worship us. Guess they'd be fine with us killing the S#&$ outta them. 

/edge 😛

Basically yes, the sole reason we (as a tenno) came to be is to kill sentients, eos thank you ^^

Now, where were we.. execute order..

I think the ship has sailed on the Lotus returning. Pretty sure she's gone as far as being an ally to the player goes.

It does raise the question however, long term what are they going to do about mission advising/adjutant functions? I get it that the Lotus is kept for pre-Apostasy Prologue players. But I'm reasonably sure most of us don't want to permanently be stuck with the glitchy Lotus recreation. Most of us already disliked it before The Sacrifice, and even more so now that we know she's essentially an enemy now.

At the same time, I'm reasonably sure that I personally would like Ordis or, god forbid, the Operator as her replacement even less. In my personal opinion they should take this moment as a chance to offer options. Think Advisor options available in Starcraft 2, sell Advisor, or whatever you want to call it, packs. Kinda like what they joked about on April fools years ago with the Lotus packs, but real.

I'd pay for a fully fledged out, permanent replacement of the Lotus by Darvo, to give a realistic example.

Space mom abducted us put us in multiple human sized freezers then abandoned us when evil step daddy ballas came with a letter from evil grandmama saying abandon or abort us but your comming home this instant. So yeah burn the heretic exterminatus her face.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

A mother abandoning her child is the worst thing in the world. It doesn't matter why.. I won't forgive her and slay her when we get to Tau..

What if its to hide you because you have a psycho dad who wants to kill you, or raise you to be an evil supervillain?

The Lotus was an illusion. The memories of Margulis imposed upon the mind of Natah, a sentient. Natah is free of the helmet contaminating her mind and once again a powerful Sentient warrior. That we still have to endure her voice and image giving us mission directives is annoying. I would like to remove all reminders of the "purple poser" and get our mission directives from Ordis, Teshin, or the faction leader of your choice.

I don't know why DE won't give players an option to Toggle Ordis & Holo-Lotus on/off?

Have Ordis record his versions of Lotus' mission dialogue.

Have our Ooerator record some of Lotus' missions dialogue.

Let us be...self-sufficient after The Sacrifice.

If a player chooses to be in denial over her then they can toggle holo-lotus on.

If a player wants to move on past her. Let them toggle on Ordis. Recruit Teshin or something.