Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUG: Items Markers Despawn Rare Treasure Lost High Priority Easy Fix

PosieKing

Dropped items appear to despawn either based on time or number of new objects present, however, there is no priority given to objects of greater value. I can think of no greater example of this than my last mission. We split up for a spy mission, each of us halfway into our puzzle solution, one of us finds an ayatan sculpture. I definitely want it, but getting back out of the puzzle at this point is impossible; and I'm not going to fail it and screw everyone.

By the time I get out of the area, the sculpture marker has vanished. I no longer have any idea where it was. Did the whole item despawn or did the marker give up? It was visible the entire time I was in the puzzle room, but vanished before I could leave.

Items that are marked with markers, or are on the uncommon and rare side, need to stay marked, and not despawn based on random drops of ammunition and other extremely common items.

I'd recommend despawn skip over uncommon items once (morphics), rare items 3 times, and marked items multiply the effect by 3 or more. I'm tired of my treasures vanishing from the floor while I'm on my way to them. Tired of abandoning objectives to schlep down to some corner of the prison complex to pick up a much needed argon crystal.

Can we get this sorted post-haste?