Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neat little thing to ponder about

x213ll

when ordis goes all (Factory new settings) and begins to refer to you as "Starchild", do you think that this is an insult. I mean it could be referring to how you were reborn in the void and therefore, have no name besides that of the Stars. or something poetic like that. different ways people talk about the operator are interesting to me. like how tenno can be used for both Warframe and operator or to signify them together Plus the entire collection of Warframe's?/operators can just be referred to as the tenno. at this point I'm surprised nobody is called us void spawn lol

I think it’s a result of us shoving that thing in him, and the star child Ordis we got I’d the OG orokin cephalon...I mean I don’t see ordis with his jokes and personality in the orokin era, and I assume the cephalon are just emotionless beings and pilots/guides which is what the star child ordis seemed like.....also it had an odd shape in him if you see closely when he talks, it looks like the inaros urn shape thing 

I dont think that was even ordis. There is something else that went into ordis when we put the vitruvian in him. Even his screen was not the normal ordis broken cephalon shape, also not an unbroken shape, it was something/someone else.

ordis return when whatever that thing is said restarting “caring precept”... the precept that ordis was made for. Ordis was made to take care of the operator and warframe

whatever it is that took control of ordis during that quest called us “starchild”. A word that nobody used before. not even  lotus use it.

which mean the sacrifice is the first introduction of a certain new character that we might meet in the future

Edited by novalery

1 hour ago, novalery said:

I dont think that was even ordis. There is something else that went into ordis when we put the vitruvian in him. Even his screen was not the normal ordis broken cephalon shape, also not an unbroken shape, it was something/someone else.

ordis return when whatever that thing is said restarting “caring precept”... the precept that ordis was made for. Ordis was made to take care of the operator and warframe

whatever it is that took control of ordis during that quest called us “starchild”. A word that nobody used before. not even  lotus use it.

which mean the sacrifice is the first introduction of a certain new character that we might meet in the future

The only person thats ever called us starchild before was palladino during chains of harrow, making me thing that "ordis" or whoever that was, is associated with her and/or the red veil.

47 minutes ago, (XB1)ejlou872 said:

The only person thats ever called us starchild before was palladino during chains of harrow, making me thing that "ordis" or whoever that was, is associated with her and/or the red veil.

Perhaps not the red veil but rather "the man in the wall" whoever that is I don't think chains of harrow is the last time we will hear the name

4 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

I think it’s a result of us shoving that thing in him, and the star child Ordis we got I’d the OG orokin cephalon...I mean I don’t see ordis with his jokes and personality in the orokin era, and I assume the cephalon are just emotionless beings and pilots/guides which is what the star child ordis seemed like.....also it had an odd shape in him if you see closely when he talks, it looks like the inaros urn shape thing 

It's the Vitruvian that he implanted within himself.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Timmy_642 said:

Mabye all children who survived and gained the power of the void are star childern. And we do not here star child often because many/most of us died in the old war.

I agree but I don't think that the Tenno called themselves star children but rather the Orokin did and since the most if not all the Orokin (other than Ballas) are dead we don't hear it at all. This would explain why when Ordis had the the Virtruvian, an Orokin made artifact, he referred to the Operator as "Starchild"

On 2018-07-31 at 5:02 PM, (XB1)ShadowWolf20162 said:

I agree but I don't think that the Tenno called themselves star children but rather the Orokin did and since the most if not all the Orokin (other than Ballas) are dead we don't hear it at all. This would explain why when Ordis had the the Virtruvian, an Orokin made artifact, he referred to the Operator as "Starchild"

That is what I meant you said better and ordis was an orokin assassin if I remember correctly. Currently no where near PlayStation so I could not check the codex, and to lazy to look up.