Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder Upgrade Maybe?

TeddyBear

I was wondering if DE could let existing founders to upgrade their packs if possible. I know this is a very sensitive topic and a lot of people will probably start getting upset if they do this and I understand their perspective. But when the game started I was a broke high school kid and couldn't afford the higher tier founders but now I am a broke college kid and want excalibro prime. What you guys think?

Honestly as much as i want to . Its honestly opening a lot of problem for no real value.

Bad sides

All non founders will ask for it.

All already high founders will be angry at it.

Only founders ( wich is not the majority of the tenno ) will benefit from it

It will probably not bring a lot of money to the dev because there is not realy that much founders compared to regular tenno.

It will re-fuel the fire of the fight against founder and non-founder and honestly i dont want that !

Good side

I can finaly get my ign somewhere in the game ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Shouldn't have to post this but it seems there's still people who don't get it. No. There was a reason why the founders program existed. They needed money, badly. If you had the money to support them, great and for that you got rewarded appropriately depending on how much you gave. Opening this back up removes the entire reason why non founders shouldn't be able to just opt in the cash now and get it aswell.

Man, before you go me!me!me! Stop and think about it.