Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for best way to find people from other Syndicates to trade

Greasy_Mullet

Question

So I maxed out my Hexis and Suda syndicates but the system is designed for us to trade with players of other factions.  The market is items for plat and the trade channel is spam.  So is there a good place to go to find other people to trade with from other syndicates for parts of equal value since they need the parts i have?  Currently struggling to find somebody in New Loka that can trade me for a Centaur Handle but there are tons of other items ill need too.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

5 answers to this question

The PC trade channel is a spam fest, its pretty much useless.  It scrolls so unbelievably fast that nobody is going to see whats posted unless they happened to be looking at that exact second and paused the chat.

Wish PC and console folks could play together.  Sure would be nice.

5 minutes ago, Greasy_Mullet said:

The PC trade channel is a spam fest, its pretty much useless.  It scrolls so unbelievably fast that nobody is going to see whats posted unless they happened to be looking at that exact second and paused the chat.

you can set filters in the chat

14 minutes ago, Greasy_Mullet said:

Set "filters".

You can set filters to include or exclude specific items.

For example I have mine set to WTB. That way I only see players that include wtb in their post.

You can also set it for specific items you want to sell or buy. Just as an example, filter to include the syndicate mod Despoil.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.