Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #114!

[DE]Rebecca

I have 3 questions.

1. Since you are reworking Melee, can Excalibur's Radial Javelin be integrated to the combo counter system, making some sort of scalability in terms of damage?

2. How is channeling gonna work in the new Melee rework? Is it going to be activated in some way or removed entirely?

3. If channeling gets removed or reworked, how are Prime Access armor sets tied to channeling gonna work?

Life Strike and Winds of Purity are some of my favourite mods, as I'm generally a pretty big fan of lifesteal in general. Were you going to keep weapon mod-based lifesteal more or less exclusive to melee weapons, or will you expand it to other weapon types? If not, is there a balance reason for doing so?

1. With upcoming changes to Melee, will frames with abilities that are affected by the melee combo multiplier be more powerful, or less? With the previous discussions the proposal was to make the combo counter climb faster than it does now, by putting the combo values at more regular intervals. Are you going to re-balance the abilities like Atlas' Avalanch, Khora's Whipclaw, Ash's Blade Storm and so on based on the faster melee charging?

2. Can Ability Melee please be granted additional mod points for their stances? Currently the limitation on not having the stances add to the mod points is forcing players to put more forma on than they should, meaning that builds are more limited.

1. Skins on Zaw's?

2. Infested Greatsword?

3. Dual wielding for other 1-handed melee?

4. When Operator Apperance slots?

5. Any new Fanart's to be added for Ikeaframe?

6. When will Inaros's Sandstorm get Undertow / Tornado treatment? (Damaging sandstorm damages enemy in it)

I want to know how this affects mods like blood rush and weeping wounds. I use blood rush with my nikana prime and use mostly quick attacks to rack up the counter to get my crit up especially when swarmed by enemies. If the melee changes that affect the combo counter will remove the added crit/status from those mods it would ruin more than 1 build from my weapons. And if we can get a setting that allows us to see the added bonus from blood rush, weeping wounds and similar mods in the weapon's customization screen, it would make easier to plan the builds if we can see the results of each multiplier.

EDIT: I also would like to know if we could use skins on zaws and maybe use the normal weapon appearance on prime weapons.

Can we see more love for nearly unused melee types? As just one example, we currently have NO good dual daggers in comparison to the hordes of good dual swords, heavy weapons, and polearms, yet we have THREE dual dagger stances that see almost no use.

Also, any word on if Scythes will become heavy melees or not? 

dont know who is in charge of Noggle's so ill just ask Steve? maybe space mom knows Hmm

Will Solaris have Noggle's of the important people and speaking of noggle's where is Ohhnko Noggle? (there are only 3 Ostron Noggle's i kinda wanted to make a side by side of the Solaris and the Ostron near the Ramp in the orbitor

Will Old Man Suumbaat grow a heart and start Selling the Alloy's to? (could help with people who dont have time to Keep mining for materials needed)

also i need a bigger fish tank before Fortuna comes around so where can i find a Shipyard to upgrade my fish tanks?

6 minutes ago, Bailfire said:

Will we ever see the China-frame exclusive Cadus staff come to the global build?

Worth of mention is that Trinity specter uses it, so there's not much to do...it's really the turn of a knob.

A new weapon during this huge period in which nothing is released is a nice thing

1 minute ago, TheDandyLion said:

Will the new melee system address aerial melee combat? Currently movement is almost entirely aerial based. On the other hand, air melee is slow, clunky, and locks you out of using melee for far too long after. Can we get air combos?

Like some Kingom Hearts style. I like.

Archived