Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #114!

[DE]Rebecca

As a new player, will there be some way to get stance mods more reliably? A vendor, mini quests, anything? I've found that because stance mods with the right polarity increase your mod count by a vast number, it often feels underpowered and weak to use a weapon if you don't have a stance for it yet.

The number of mods that truly define most melee builds, such as covert lethality, condition overload and blood rush, number less than a dozen.  How do you intend to preserve the value of such mods that are deeply impacted by melee 3.0?

How drastically will this change the way we use melee? 

Will this affect archwing melee weapons as well? I think that maybe more of a revision to combat in archwing missions may give people more incentive to play archwing missions.

also will operators be getting their own melee weapons?

Can we get a codex expansion to show your posted drop tables or at least hidden features of weapons like the lesions toxic damage to targets under status effects?

Also, how far in advance do you guys begin planning a prime?

Is there a possibility that we could ever see using our kubrows and kavats as "sentinel weapons"? I love to go out with my kubrow, but she is just not useful enough for higher lever missions where I use my carrier with ammo case. Not to mention that pets get the short end of the stick by having 8 less mod slots since you mod their weapon and stats in the same place, where as the sentinels get 10 to themselves and 8 to their weapon.

Two questions:

1. PVP isn't popular and it's often hard if not impossible to find someone to play with. What are your plans to make this game mode more popular? The main issue I find is that PVP is so seperate from other game modes and feels like a stand alone game.

2. Speaking of PVP, any news about the Arcata being used in PVE?

1. How come James (DE founder) never shows up on devstream? he is the reason (I think) we have Warframe and he seems pretty cool guy too, so please ask him to show up from time to time!!!

2. Is it possible to release K-drive before Fortuna update? since it can be used in PoE!!

3. When PoE came so did Focus system rework, will another rework will be done to Focus system when Fortuna will arrive?

4. Kubrow, Kavat and Helios are melee based companions, will their melee attacks will be accounted when Melee 3.0 launches or they will stay the same?

5. Will we get 2-man transporter? imagine a 2-man Dargyn to help move around faster while carrying another player, the same goes to the new expansion as well!

6. For Railjack, do we need to build a special room in the Dojo for it or it will be there but we have to teleport to it?

7. To Steve, is the game Dark Sector story-wise canon to Warframe at all? since it seems that how Orokin Empire began!

8. To Steve, When will we get a timeline of event of everything since the supposed fall of man and rise up of the Orokin? we sourly need it.

9. When we switch to solo most game missions can be paused but in PoE it won't happen due to day/ night cycle, will the same happen in Fortuna considering it have no day/ night cycle?

Alright some questions i have in mind:

1. What will happen to unique function  like "Channeled kills will create specter" on synoid heliocor?

2. What will happen with riven that has channeling efficiency or channeling damage stats?

3. Will there be any change in riven disposition for melee weapons specifically if not all weapons?

4. Is there any plan to increase riven slot max capacity with this melee rework incoming?

Thank you.

I chose melee as my primary weapon type in the game, so I'm glad that the melee style is getting some attention 🙂  Is channeling going to get revamped in such a way that would actually be useful? As it is now, it just drains our precious energy for little to no good.

Also, something slightly but not completely unrelated: why is our energy so very limited? I can't even use my abilities half the time because energy orbs are very rare and we have no way to regen energy passively. You guys rely quite heavily on bullet-sponge bosses and energy drain, so it's baffling that we can't regain energy at a reasonable rate 🤔

I am super curious to hear about how the removal of channeling and a focus on Heavy Attacks will work out, especially in relation to the mods specifically designed around channeling.

I'm also looking forward to seeing if the transition between shooting to melee-stance will feel less clunky!

Are you guys thinking of adding a new type of weapons for the operator with fortuna? Or maybe in the future? Also an operator ultimate ability would be cool to have! Anyway, looking forward to all the new content and devstream😉

Archived