Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #114!

[DE]Rebecca

I think a system of tracking your largest fish so that your trophy of said fish displays is size. This would make working for the biggest trophy for bragging rights a task, while keeping Plains fishing relevent and stands to increase the economy on Cetus by building new trophies for your top catches.

Hi DE.

By far, my biggest problem with melee has always been the hitbox of the weapon swing. It's embarrassing to watch my super ninjistic warframe lay a merciless beatdown on the air above a chest or small enemy. Additionally, walking onto your enemies' heads while trying to murderlize them and ending up giving them a nice little haircut instead needs to stop. I didn't go through space ninja school to become a hair stylist. 

Will 3.0 be the magic number and finally fix these problems?

As a melee oriented frame, Excalibur has long since had a warframe ability that strays from the core of his theme: Radial Javelin. More ranged projectiles than anything else, I was hoping that there were plans to look into this ability and change it to compliment the new melee rework. Is there or will there ever be plans in the future to look into Radial Javelin? 

stalker has the same traits as umbra which means umbra is stalkers son, but stalker dident want to join the lotus so stalker helped all of the grineer/corpus bosses and he got atached to them, and thats why he hunts you down to try to kill you because has atached to them and he wanted to have a family, and thats why he goes after us when we kill the bosses because HE CARES about them.

CONSPERACY

The Line of Sight nerf made sense but currently my boi Zenistar has a couple of issues with doing it's designed purpose.

As it stands right now, the Zenistar Disc's AoE can blocked by slightly evelated geometry and objectives (such as a cryopod). Effectively making the weapon feels clunky and unreliable at times.

Is there a possibility that the Zenistar's Disc could be helped out by removing LoS on it or having a low value of punch through on the Disc's AoE?

I started playing after watching tennocon 2018 and have been loving the game  thanks to my fellow gamers/ tenno in my clan and alliance!!

1.) Will we get an expansion where the clan alliance's dojos get invaded by greneer/ corpus/ infested!!???? That would be so cool. It would ask for a more cooperative gameplay! And add a security aspect to dojos for tennis to work with

2.) Will we ever get a warfrmae that can use more than 2 melee weapons at a time?

I'm excited for the updated melee system. This is leaps and bounds above any other game on the market. Destiny, COD, and Battlefield claim to have community managers. Way to kick @$$ and take names DE. You actually have a finger on the pulse of your community. Keep up the awesome work. 

I know it may be a little weird, but I was wondering if you could implement something along the lines of a foot melee weapon. Maybe some kind of boots, because with your animation work I think that a series of kick combos, and the pause combo being something like a grab knee, along with jump/ fling kicks and sliding too would look absolutely AMAZING. I don't know how "cool" you could make boots look, but I think the fighting style and combat would be WICKED. A lot of side kicks and back kicks, some hurricanes and spinning hook kicks. That would be really Tenno in my opinion.

A real challenge is just taking a melee weapon? Pssh, just bring your Tenno and kick ass, literally. 

Will there ever be adjustments made to kuva survival rewards? (i.e. kuva rewards scaling w/ time spent)

Will there be more tile sets / more dynamic tiles introduced to the existing star chart? Most tile sets generate in predictable patterns based on mission type and could use more variation. Maybe create more keyed vaults or hidden puzzles like in the void tile sets.

Will the changes to impact become viable for both melee and bullet damage if the change grants armor break procs? 

Nearly all of my melee mod builds are channeling dependent, i heard that the new melee 3.0 update will take away the option of channeling.

My question is, How will the new 3.0 update compensate for the crucial fighting tactics or mod implementations that several players have tried so hard to build?

-HiddenJ305 (PS4)

P.S. Can we get the Nezha Warframe a rework too? Ik he is good but his final ability to rain fiery spears from the sky seems not all into his actual story, why not have the ring on his back split up and trap several enemies at once possibly killing them or weakening Nezha's third ability to have the fourth balance out?

Loving the game, and loving the devs. You do such great work. Here are my melee questions.

1. Would you consider adding some kind of special move or combo that we can spend the melee counter on? This is something a lot of horde-slasher games do to increase player satisfaction. These could be attached to different stances or weapons so players can carefully choose what weapons they can bring into battle.

2. Will there be other improvements to enemy interaction with melee? There comes many a time that they just bum-rush players and hit them even when they already have a sword halfway through their bodies. A lot of melee centered games add a short stun or stagger in enemy movement so players can follow up on each attack. Another aspect that horde slashers tend to use is softly grouping enemies together when they are caught by the melee range. 

Archived