[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #114!

If you remove the combo counter from affecting normal melee attacks this will nerf melee combat in general into the ground for high tier combat, also effectively putting the last nail in the coffin of endurance runs. I dont see the point in doing so and it will tick off a decent portion of your vet base. Leaving the combo counter system as is and replacing channeling with heavy attacks that reset the counter is far more favorable with no negatives. Please dont nuke the only scaling combat system in the game. The heavy attack system looks fun and great, but nuking combat in general to give it life isnt necessary.  

• Like 1

Will the operator  have new voices .and will the melee change as more balance or more better than it was . Will there be new heavy weapons  that are shine like energy .  Will the update 3.0 effect on different  way that melee works.than how and why.  Ty 

il y a 1 minute, manque_visa a dit :

i know this is totally unrelated but August 3rd is my birthday !

Hey guys, Is it need twitch prime or just twitch account linked to our warframe account? Please reply me

What will be happening to the naramon and zenurik, melee passives?

With this new normal / charge attack system, how will glaives work? I use them for throwing not whacking enemies with in 99% of the cases.

Will channeling still use up energy and will channeling mods still be the same?

How will blood rush / gladiator set bonus, combo counter increase riven / mods work?

How will weapons with special attack gimmics work? Particuarly speaking zenistar, caustacyst, sanciti magistar and synoid helicor (channeling).

Lastly will stances and their current combos with all the spins, multistrikes, slams etc, be similar to what they are now or will they get changed up a bit or be changed drastically?

• Like 1

How are you guys going to handle range differences. A weapon with nothing range should do monster damage/have monstrous stats. Does it make more sense to normalize the ranges and the stats overall?

14 minutes ago, DiAdrDeCarbone said:

Hey guys, Is it need twitch prime or just twitch account linked to our warframe account? Please reply me

you just need to watch on twitch (they also stream it on facebook)

Is new melee are going to change for excal blade? and why new vampire frame dont have some power 4 melee because its coming with new version of melee and it make more sense then just lasers,yea they look cool for some new frames but not him..... imagine this melee weapon for vampire frame 2cyfmhd.jpg

And can we ride a skateboard with operators?? 😁👌

Edited by Vlada91

il y a 2 minutes, AnonumusSoldier a dit :

you just need to watch on twitch (they also stream it on facebook)

But I mean for the prize that we can win

Eh, whatever you do to melee is fine with me. I'm not that big a melee player. But could you please talk about a Nyx tweak or rework? All the melee stuff will get work out as you always do. I trust you on that. But show Nyx some love now that her prime is out ............ please?

Will railjack ship battles be limited to clans only  or will we be able to play them with random players ?

• Like 1

*Excitement intensifies*

Would it be possible to add an option to opt out of melee finishers? Moving it to alternate-fire perhaps?
Getting stuck in an unwanted finisher animation when you're cutting a swathe through a horde of enemies is imo very detrimental to the feel and flow of melee in general. Especialy a problem for short-range melee weapons.

Love your faces! <3

• Like 2

WIll riven dispositions matter after the re work? its impossible to make a S#&amp;&#036; melee good with max dispo when the good also have high dispo.

Will the combo change tremendously benefit people using macro/automatic button pushing softwares?
Until now they haven't mattered too much so I never cared if someone was obviously using those in a party (personnally i welcome carpal tunnel syndrome) but it could potentially become an issue.

I have a couple questions.  Maybe silly, but I thought I would ask anyways.

• Will hammers be getting some love?
  • Can we see a series of stance mods across all melee types that have buttery smooth motion like Tempo Royal?
  • I am a little concerned with the combo counter changes, will light attacks still feel good and effective?
  • Can we have more options for Zaw weapons?  I'd love to have a heavy blade zaw that didn't look like Clippy on a bad day.

I'd really really appreciate it if DE decided to completely remove Maiming Strike, and the slide crit mechanic in general. 🙂

• Haha 1

What will happen to channeling effect ( The lighting mechanic ) will there still be a feature for this, and what will happen to channeling mods?

Also will combos multipliers be affected with the new system and combo execution?

Ps. please give us more Zaw parts to build with. 

Edited by Vaalm

will we see;

++ "range" stat on statistic window ?

++ known to many players "atterax | scoliac build" with "maiming strike, blood rush, etc" will get nerf ? I mean, are we going to see "slide to win" will be gone ?

++ make useful of short swords, daggers etc ?

• Like 1