Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #114!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we be able to start a combo with light attacks, cancel it with a heavy attack and chain that heavy attack halfway into another or same combo?

Will diffrent combos have diffrent exectuable heavy attacks depending on where in the combo sequence you are?

Will we get the melee weapon stat changes with melee 3.0 or before melee 3.0?

Unrelated to melee but felt like i wanted to add it, will chat show correct number on riven mods with high roll numbers in the future? 

Spoiler

QUESTION/REQUEST:

When we have our primary or secondary out, we have a quick melee button.

Could we also get the function for a quick shooty button? like you have your melee weapon equipped but with a press of one button you quickly grab your sidearm and shoot some stuff?

"So text me thursday" - Rebb (c).

So what you guys decided to do with future prime unvaulting?

You are going to change the system drastically or it will be just mass unvaulting (3-4 frame packs + accessories packs)? 

Love ya <3,

Edo Prime waiting dude 

what will happen to our mele rivens after the mele 3.0 comes out , a lot of people including me have the "spin to win" rivens for diffrent weapons 
A : will the riven get removed/ refunded ?
B : will it remain as it is?

if this question gets picked can i get a shoutout for my boyfriend jolan please :3

Pretty sure this won't get noticed, but what changes will come to range mods exactly?

Will their values just get nerfed as the base range of weapons increase? Or will they turn into mods similar to sinister reach and ruinus extention increasing range by meters rather than a % of the base range?

Now that the sentient themed warframe is on its way, discussions about frames with similar ability design such as Nyx, and to an extend, cc frames, have been happening recently, so I would really want to know more about how the new frame differentiate from frames with similar design in terms of abilities, and potential changes to cc-heavy frames that can increase their usage or providing more incentive to use while also be in line with their original design?

I was wondering if it would be at all possible to get a buff to nunchucks and dual daggers, or a new stance for both of them? I'd very much like to go use the Fang Primes or the Ninkondi, but as it stands now they are among the worst weapons I own.

Archived