[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #114!

I'm afraid my question will go unnoticed, but...

With the nearing releases of Fortuna and Railjack, I can't help but notice, that your level designs keep getting more complex and aesthetically pleasing. Which is incredible, and you should be proud of it.

But the question is: do you plan on revisiting old location tilesets? Is there a possibility of new tilesets appearing, since we still have different planets with identical levels?

The majority of the game is still concentrated around those. And some tilesets still have bugs (mostly with their collision) or just look kind of empty in comparison to the upcoming new stuff. 

Cheers!

• Like 2

How will the combo counter changes affect warframe abilities that rely on the combo counter: specifically, I'm interested in how this will affect bladestorm, which relies heavily on the combo counter to gain damage?

• Like 1

im really excited for melee 3.0 but also scared it wont affect zaws especially the 3 hard hitters kripath sepfahn and dokrahm but its just in time with chroma prime September 17th and mesa prime will be 3 months later on December 15th or 16th mmmmm Gunslinger Prime Chroma can shuck off since mesa is the most powerful dps frame to date 

Stepping back from Fortuna a little, is there any word on the updates to the Plains of Eidolon? 

The flying Eidolon and Grineer Tank showcased more than half a year ago have gone unheard of since. 

• Like 2

With the update making melee more accessible, will we lose combo complexity? or will it perhaps be made easier to pull off but more impactful for a master?

I would love to see more combo strings and move types in the vein of spectacle fighters like Devil may Cry or Metal Gear Rising. Something that truly gives Melee it's own feel beyond one two swingy magoo.

• Like 1

Can we PLEASE get appearance slots for our operators and ships like we have for our warframes.. PLEASE? I just want more options to customize. No matter which dev I ask I never get a response to this. 

• Like 1

What happened to the daily rewards "path" rework that was discussed long ago?

Any plans to update the Sergeant boss? Maybe even the Phorid boss? Currently they are just like a heavy unit and do not feel like a boss (besides the cutscene on phorid). With more and more powerful weapons being released and the introduction of rivens, these bosses dont stand a chance against the Tenno. Even the Juggernaut feels more like a boss than Phorid does.

Why aren't we allowed to use our archwings to swim around in lakes on the plains, but can use them casually in the grineer sealab?

A long time ago, some proto skins were showcased which would be a reward for a future event. Can we have any more information on this?

Edited by AngelicRevenge

Make scytes great again.

Oh wait they were bad from begining. 

Make scytes good pls

im kinda annoyed at the extreme lack of content related updates its unnecessary and doesnt keep me invested as much anymore especially with the nidus collections huge price tag i'll always pick hunhows gift over something that expensive because of war

Will the Jat Kittag regain its glorious ROCKET SPIN charge/Heavy attack?

Or I suppose to more generalize it, will meele weapons have some unique moves independent of their stance?

Relatedly, with Steel  Charge being the  "strongest" in terms of bonux capacity aura and being the meele focused one, are we going to see any change to that, or auras in general?

Edited by TheLongMan
  • Like 1

Any word on dx12/vulkan support?

Edited by Basqui

• How will energy play into melee if channeling's taken out (Heavy attacks)?
  • Will there be any mods getting removed instead of updated? And will updated mods apply to current inventory? (or do I get to keep these non-regulation Dispatch Overdrives like a real collector?)
  • Can we get rare stance mods in alerts? This gunblade is collecting dust.

Minutia:

Currently building my Valkyr Prime - RIP Spin to Win 

Since D.E.has most of the Soul Caliber roster covered already, can we add one more? Sword & Lance

Thanks

• Like 1

1. Will we be able to change stances for exalted blades or not in the future

2. for the weapon Volnus Gara's signature melee weapon its attack speed is like 1.20 and yet it feel slower than the Galatine which is 1.00 attack speef

It would be nice to still be able to do a sliding sling as an opener for melee.

Could the tap and hold combos be replaced with something with two buttons.  If not, make it like Morse code so I can just tap e i or s. 

Long combos are nice if the end reward is awesome like it was in dcuo.

A lot of people have concerns about maiming strike and the atterax. In terms of that I'm just wondering what will happen to maiming strike. MY question is, are combos gonna get cooler l Ile DMC ( not ninja theory) style

• Like 1

Could you guys please clear up a loose end in the lore from the Titania quest? Or do I have to wait until next devstream for this one?

It's been taken as read that Prime frames came first. However, the Titania quest implies that Titania Prime came second, and it was a non-Prime prototype that came first. Was this an intentional change to the lore?

Not a melee question, but just something that's bugging me.

How do the whistling parts of "We All Lift Together" work?

I know it should work the same way as the voice parts because they have simulated voices... but something about simulated lips is wigging my brain out.

Noticed for a while that it's called the origin system instead of the solar system, implying that it's where things started. Does that mean that eventually we'll be in other systems like andromeda (the system not the game lol)