Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #114!

[DE]Rebecca

Due to the changes on Melee Channeling, are we expecting changes to the likes of Exodias? For example, Exodia Valor? Oh, and dual nikana 😄

Also there has been a bug that's triggered when the auto deflect triggers while wielding primary/secondary and made them can't be reloaded unless you change weapons, will this be fixed in future updates?

I was wondering if you guys could ever do a buff bar on allied npc units like hostages or drones on the plains. I play a lot of oberon and while it's easy enough to know when i've put the heal on an ally because i know what the VFX is, I don't know what/if there is a VFX for the armor buff and i'd really like to be able to keep track of that.

This would also be useful for stuff like trinity ults and maybe other buffs. It doesn't have to be a large icon either. Just like when you inflict a proc on an enemy, but instead of the small red icon it's like a small white icon for the buff.

Can we make zaw and amp parts tradeable under the special weapon category. This would allow people who dislike the gathering of resources in plains another route to be able to access the tools necessary to be effective in eidolon fights and play with the amazing zaw content. 

This... All of the this. Given how different the gathering methods are from the classic missions and how cool the custom weapons are in said classic missions it seems a shame they are not obtainable via the same social way that syndicate weapons are.

Other than amps. Is there any plans for operator melees. Like a sword made from void beam maybe?. This will definitely put more uses for the operator other than taking down eidolons shield,energizing dash  and void mode

I am a long sword-alone fan, and got couple of questions that might be out of the melee 3.0 devstream.

1.Confusion on attack speed on different melee weapons.
In the game, melee weapon attack speed is based on the standard attack speed set by the melee stance, than multiplied by the attack speed of each weapon.
Which brings up confusion, for example, attack speed of Sheev is 0.667 and the attack speed of Galatine Prime is 1.000, but the stances each weapon uses has different base attack speed, which ends up Sheev having much faster attack speed.
What I am suggesting here is that I think there needs to be a uniform way of indicating attack speed so we can actually compare between different weapon catagories.

2.No indication of attack range in the game system.
We all agree that some melee weapons rely heavly on attack range. We all so crippled to make range riven options, as well as obtaining Primed Reach.
But only way to find out how much range my melee weapon has is to go into the Simulacrum, tag an summoned enemy, and hit the enemy with my weapon for every meter.
This looks weird, because shouldn't it be compared like any other stats that can be modified with mods?

3.Slash proccing stances, will there be more?
Since this devstream is not about Damage 3.0, it can be said Slash damage is much more prefered choice from other physical damage types.
There are few melee stances which proc slash damage, like Cyclone Kraken from machete stances, Swooping Falcon frome sword stances, Stinging Thorn from daggers, Carving Mentis from dual swords.
These stances are prefered more than other stances, only because that they can proc slash damage.
This is not much of a problem, more of a good thing, because they are the light of non-prefered melee weapon of choice.
Will there be more slash proccing stances in the future?

SO with this melee rework I keep hearing about we will be doing away reach mods, in that case would that also mean weapons such as scythes and specifically the GRAM be getting a hitbox / range rework?  

As they stand right now it feels as though we are swinging around dry pool noodles.  For Gram and al lof hte Scythes this doesn't make sense,  Unless of course our two-handed scythes are actually a one-handed farmers wheat scythes.  

So to make this an easier question without all the Dry Pool Noodle backstory,

With this melee rework, are other, if not all melee weapons getting a rework to their range so they feel like they have the range they should in this day and age in Warframe?

Are there any plans to incorporate different types of movement or keybinds in general into Melee 3.0? So far we basically only have the timing of your attacks, moving forwards, and having block activated during the combo. 

I was wondering if you could make it so you have additional combos where if you’re moving sideways or backwards you have a different move set etc? You could even incorporate crouching at the right time to hit low at their feet to knock them down. 

An example is in the old Jedi Knight games, you first had the different stances for different levels of power in your strikes, and then if you moved sideways or backwards at the right times you’d do a spinning flourish if you would, either attacking at their midsection, or essentially sweeping at their feet. 

Another example being in Skyrim, if you use greatswords, you run left and do a heavy attack, you’ll bring your weapon around behind you, pirouette and slice from the left, you run backwards and do a heavy attack, you pirouette backwards and slice from the top left. 

Just felt like this rework would open up the gateway to a huge amount of potential and opportunities. Other than that, keep on doing you and working on this wonderful game we love, and that so many new people are getting drawn into!

😆

Are there weapon types not currently in the game that you dream of adding one day?

Of the weapon types currently available, are there any you think are underrepresented?

~*~*~Shameless plug for more nunchaku~*~*~

Much love you guys, keep up the great work! 🤗

I've been trying to ask this for a while, but what will happen to the "Inner Might" Zenurik node that increases Channeling Efficiency? Will it be replaced with something like a passive parry for your Operator? I was originally going to use that node, but then I heard that channeling was being removed... Any thoughts?

Can we get an update to the arsenal presets? It would be really nice to include your operator loadout in them (focus school, operator arcanes, amps). also some way to keep pets tied to the different slots. I will gladly pay the 10k credits to defrost it every time so that I can swap quickly between pets. it is really tough to go from eidolon hunting (adarza), to fissure missions (smeeta), to a stealth mission (huras), and change your pet every time is tedious.

In air combat, its either ground slam or one basic swing, its more basic whe using archwing launcher ending in ground slam only. One of my questions is, will air combat be more versatile with 3.0? I'm thinking, possibly archmelee stances? Using the archwing launcher in cetus, I think using ranged whip would be pretty bad ass; taking out those tusk dargyns in just a simple swing. Also, what about having dual weapons, glaives, and whips as zaws? Archwing rivens?, could that be a thing? Off topic, I'm kind of curious about racing being part of the orbiter. Liset & Mantis vs Xiphos & Scimitar kind of thing. I was thinking air support charges could be put to use in a whole new way. For example said ship, Scimitar gets a flys over a 'power up' node or something and deploys a mine. I dont know, just a few thoughts here.

Are there any plans to fix Elite Sanctuary Onslaught bugs? Too often I start a game, never connect to a host, but it says connection to the host is lost and kicks me back to the main menu. Then, after that frustration happens, I find I can no longer control my character on my ship and am forced to reboot the game to even continue playing. It's just frustrating after this happens 20+ times and you get nowhere.

Archived