Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet jumping

(PSN)Kelvin-Celcius

The movement in Warframe is one of the key parts of it, going back to movement 1.0 on a game mode that is already the least played in the game would only make more players quit it. I agree Conclave needs major changes, I don't know how we could make it better, but downgrading the movement system won't do it.

On 2018-08-02 at 3:36 AM, (PS4)Kelvin-Celcius said:

Bullet jumping should be disabled in conclave mode, our weapons are made for attacking roups of enemies that "at most" run at you.

in destiny when a hunter or titan jump into the sky there is sufficient time to take them out but in warframe the loop is to quick by the time u aim his mvoent has already ended.

in star wars battle front 2 they use stamina for rolling and sprinting for storm troopers

in destiny they use cool down time for rolling hunter

in warframe rolling takes nothing and its travel distance is 2 metres used for easy escapes from a gun fight

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka

On 2018-08-04 at 5:08 AM, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

in destiny when a hunter or titan jump into the sky there is sufficient time to take them out but in warframe the loop is to quick by the time u aim his mvoent has already ended.

in star wars battle front 2 they use stamina for rolling and sprinting for storm troopers

in destiny they use cool down time for rolling hunter

in warframe rolling takes nothing and its travel distance is 2 metres used for easy escapes from a gun fight

Props for only reading what you wanted to read and dismissing the rest of my response.

This isn't Destiny

This isn't Starwars Battefront

This is Warframe, Warframe is built around it's movement system, it's not a slow crawl like the other 2 you mentioned. You can't expect DE to just remove the movement in conclave because it's too hard for you to aim at it.

to me bullet jumping removed most of the fun in the game... I don't play warframe to do fast missions, i play warframe to kill a lot of stuff, cause its FUN. Since Bullet jump was introduced in the game all missions outside of the infinite ones become just and only speed runs. The enemies are total triviality to just be ignored. I miss having a party that actually clear the path... 😞

This is Warframe, the movement system in the game makes it special.I could kill a bullet jumping or wall climbing player just using a Boltor and Ninkondi. Bullet jumping saves me from getting killed by a sniper many time.🔫

Edited by drweirdo