The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dopo downgrade

JohnKable

Question

Long story short a friend and i have a clan togerher. We are the only 2 active members and dont plan growing to more than 10.

we upgraded the clan tier a copule of times, mainly because we wanted a bigger main hall.

if we downsize it now do we lose anything other than the barracks? I dont want to lose the main hall ive spent like 20hrs and countless resources on. but kinda want to be prepared for the “next hema” at the same time.

is this possible?

7 answers to this question

I don't believe anything besides the barracks and the max player count are at risk. And even if they are, any destroyed rooms will have their resources refunded to the Clan Vault for later use. In short, even if rooms are destroyed you can just rebuild them, though I doubt any will be. 

You shouldn't have upgraded your clan tier because halls don't requite that. Now you should downgrade if you don't want to pay times extra for research and decorations. The game may ask you to remove barracks, but that's all.

22 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

we upgraded the clan tier a copule of times, mainly because we wanted a bigger main hall.

Now thats interesting.. did they change the system? Do we have to upgrade the clan tier to get a bigger main hall now? I was under the impression that the only requirement to build a bigger hall is that you need build the smaller hall... or do i missunderstood what you ment by clan tier. I own a dojo solo and i assume i already had all the rooms build except for barrack

the way i remember it as long as the capacity requirement wont go down below zero and the hall that you’re gonna destroy doesn’t connected to another room, then dstroying that hall wont change anything. This is also true for energy. if you want to destroy the reactor room you have to make sure that the energy requirement wont go below zero

Edited by novalery

2 hours ago, novalery said:

Now thats interesting.. did they change the system? Do we have to upgrade the clan tier to get a bigger main hall now? I was under the impression that the only requirement to build a bigger hall is that you need build the smaller hall... or do i missunderstood what you ment by clan tier. I own a dojo solo and i assume i already had all the rooms build except for barrack

the way i remember it as long as the capacity requirement wont go down below zero and the hall that you’re gonna destroy doesn’t connected to another room, then dstroying that hall wont change anything. This is also true for energy. if you want to destroy the reactor room you have to make sure that the energy requirement wont go below zero

Not sure tho. My friend did it in a time when i wasnt playing. 

He said he did that in order to build the bigger halls but not sure at all.

honestly i just care that downgrading doesnt destroy those 🙂

2 hours ago, Suncake said:

You shouldn't have upgraded your clan tier because halls don't requite that. Now you should downgrade if you don't want to pay times extra for research and decorations. The game may ask you to remove barracks, but that's all.

Thats what i wanted to hear. Not that we actually have any troubles paying higher research costs but its still a waste. And really dont want to wait and see the next hema to act accordingly. 

Also my friend did that, probably he just believed someone else in that and upgraded the clan. I just decorate the rooms and know little about actual dojo stuff