The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris Or Torid?

Sasery

Question

9 answers to this question

Ogris all the way dude. I have a similar setup, find a sniping spot right next to the cryopod and with the amount of ammo you get with the ogris you dont need to leave for anything but energy. When you get swamped, throw vortex, fire once and see your XP rise about 3 levels at a time.

both is just as good for any imo, but,

if you can handle the FPS down from Torid's acid gas fx, and do not like to charge and want to just pew pew splach and see numbers here there everywhere, go for Torid,

if you like think you can handle Ogris's charge method, and the jams it sometimes have when you fail charging, a raw, big badass explosion, go for Ogris.

as a Vauban myself in Xini, i prefer to go somewhere high, so i'd just throw Bastiles again and again while shooting my Ogris everywhere, but Torid is just as fun as it stays on the ground and gives a better crowd control (ofc we put ice elemental in it, more elemental more damage in a DoT way is superb).

Torid sucks. Sure it does good DOT DPS, but it requires the target to stay in the cloud while Ogris does more dmg AND DOT no matter where the target moves to after it has been hit.

Also, Torid has a bad habit of causing massive FPS drops.

Hello!

I have a vauban and i do xini a lot, which one do you prefer for me?

Is Torid a lot better for vauban?

I will get ogris in 1 hour, and i'm thinking about which one would be better.

When you plan to get over wave 70  torrid. at some point the ogris become absolute useless because ogris have no amor ignore

Edited by Schmetterlein

Ogris does more dmg AND DOT no matter where the target moves to after it has been hit.

Ogris doesn't have a DOT effect. It only has AOE.

If you want something that does a lot of DOT damage to enemies stuck in Bastille, bring a Saryn, and use Venom. You just reached wave 50.