Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.2.0

[DE]Megan

Just now, SephirothWS said:

I did. Your first sentence talks about using Excal Prime stuff on Umbra, then all the other sentences turns it around and talks about using umbra on excal prime.

BECAUSE of his tier in the list and how Primes can use parts from frames lower. If more umbras come out more people will complain about those frames not using existing parts. 

Fixes are nice and all, but come on, I haven't played in weeks because there's no new content and the Sacrifice was underwhelming even for a lore-quest.

Just give us SOMETHING... a weapon... a skin... heck, just some info on Garuda or whatever the name will be in the end... come on 😧

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're working on that right now! Hoping to Hotfix this today as well.

...but nothing on fixing up the systems that broke down once you guys decided to "upgrade" the way the controller handled within the UI?

Really... the previous system actually was significantly better, and this "Virtual Cursor" is atrocious to use with both a KB/M and controller.

Pressing ‘Enter’ when typing in the Chat window with a game invite open will now prioritize the Chat window over the game invite. This also applies when viewing the Market while typing in Chat. 

Thank you! 🙂

Updated the ‘High Contrast UI Theme’ based on feedback in an effort to better aid colourblind Tenno as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/967241-pc-update-23-visual-accessibility-ui-themes-and-general-ui-feedback-megathread/?page=14&tab=comments#comment-10021100

i liked the the high contrast. green and orange was nice. can we get a it back as a sperate theme

Getting locked out of all abilities and operator use after transferring back into my warframe at the last second going into sanctuary onslaught portals was pretty much the bane of my existence in that game mode. Couldn't be happier to see that fixed after having to drop out of far to many ESO matches after that happened.

4 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

After over a year of waiting, we finally got another tactical alert. Will we be seeing these more frequently?

just need make a top topic on reddit about this , let the big partner talk about this and bum from 0 event to almost 1 every week

edit: also is sad that we already have a glyph for the nezha deluxe and still no skin ingame....

This is great and all, more noggles and all, but I would really like to know if there are any KUBROW overhauls planned in the future? 

They are so much fun...but kinda worthless as an asset and the MAINTENANCE is downright stupid. I pop one one occasionally if I'm just doodling around the start chart since I LOVE the idea of them, but for serious combat or farming-- ditch the Kubrow and grab a or Sentinel. They require the highest maintenance and have the least value as a companion (other then their way cool looks).

Would you kindly REMOVE the cyst, I dunno, just add a damn option to PERMANENTLY opt out of the cyst program? I've already ranked and banked the stupid dog, I don't want to have to wait 7 days to remove the cyst, just let me do it right away at least, ffs.

Archived