The Sacrifice: Update 23.2.0

2 hours ago, ASeriesOfNumbers said:

@Nirb yo idk if it is a work around or if DE just fixed it but i disabled 64bit mode in the launcher and it worked right away

Same issue gives a corrupted file failure and disabling 64 bit allows me to download in 32 bit and play. Issue also seems to be exclusive to the English build as the Spanish one downloads fine. Switching to Spanish to allow it to download and the switch back seems to have also worked. I can now play normally.

DE,

Can you please fix The Sacrifice somachord spawns.  They are still very much broken, despite previous hotfixes claiming they are fixed.

Namely, the only tone that spawns is on the very first level on Earth.  The claim is then that all the other tones will spawn, until one is missed for scanning.  I've searched every inch of Lua, and nothing.  I've watched play throughs and seen screen captures of the tones.  Looking at the exact location, nothing spawned.  Per the previous updates, no spawn on one mission kills the spawn everywhere else.  This means having level 2 never spawn anything means half an hour of unskippable mess.  

If I liked The Sacrifice to begin with, I hate it now.  Komi is less flavor, and more frustrating waiting.  The plot twist is poorly executed, and the revelation is trite.  I wouldn't feel this way if it didn't require slogging through it constantly, which is a disservice given the associated work involved by your team.  Please, the quest deserves better than being an annoying grind.

On 2018-08-02 at 5:19 PM, Derunik said:

Yeah I'm here aswell trying to find out what, just removed a cyst to see what changed, but nothing changed so far

I was so hyped... After some discussing with my clan we've come to the conclusion that it was just a statement that they already made that or that it was just filler text...