Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.2.0

[DE]Megan

Maybe I missed it but I was hoping the energy color bug for Dex furis would be fixed by now. I mean it was before but seems to be one of those bugs that comes back. 

Also I'm wondering if secondary weapons will ever sit right on the ash tsukuyomi tennogen skin.

Thanks for the update.😁

il y a 46 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed inability to select/move Dojo Decorations that are perfectly embedded in the floor as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/986584-overlapping-dojo-decorations-with-the-floor/?tab=comments#comment-9994263.

finaly can remove this @&** !! fish decoration stuck in the roof of my orbiteur thx a lot 😄

15 minutes ago, Zirazel said:

- Add the top left button which allows for ship navigation without exiting the menu, in the new UI!

- Add a way of leaving survival missions

- The full detailed list of players should be visible when hitting ESC during a mission without having to drag the cursor over every single one to see!

Basically, add back the functionality that we lost after the UI changes.

Exiting the navigation screen every time by hammering escape is killing me a little each day (because 1 escape is never enough and we lost the button mentioned above).

Survival missions should work like defence/onslaught, let players choose to leave, or stay, without being trapped in a mission or forced to exit early.

15 minutes ago, Zirazel said:

- REMOVE those glitchy annoying lotus transmissions.

Teshin for Space Dad!  (for now)

18 minutes ago, -Noxheart- said:

WHAT FIX ? You forced me out of my game and now all i get is this... 

Update failed!
Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 
Please restart Warframe to try again.
The update will be restarted shortly..

I was getting this, simply changed to the 4th bottom language and it seemed to work for some completely unknown reason. Just saying if anyone else has a random chance of this working as might as well give it a try.
Just let it fail once and leave it and the second time it seems fixed. If it works just switch back to native language and it is should let you play.

My friend also said disabling 64-bit mode worked for him so can't say.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

does this include the missing idle animations that BnWs have been missing for like 2 years now?
edit: okay wow the whip twirl is back good to see it again. while we are on the subject of fixing old blade and whip bugs can mios get its infested whip textures back?

1 hour ago, ShockBurst said:

May the team fix the Synoid Syandana not glowing the way it appears in arsenal? In the aresenal it glows much brighter than it does but when you leave the arsenal. Outside of the arsenal (whether in your orbiter, a mission, relay or anywhere but arsenal view), the Synoid Syandana is very dim. Will we be able to see a fix for this?

You might be referring to a aesthetic gimmick the Syandana has since it glows brighter for every scan performed using a Codex Scanner or Synthesis Scanner =]

Could you please adress this small thing in next hotfix ? I know that Archwings are currently in dead state but Railjack is coming soon, with posibility to revive Archwings, and this is really little change considering it's just a change of mod cost, fitting for small hotfix

Archived