[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Update 23.2.0

So they call this QOL these days ...

When are we going to get some new weapons?  The days when we got those every 2 weeks are long gone ....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nyx Mind Controlled Shield Ospreys spawned from Corpus Tech and Attack Drones spawned from Fusion Moas not being friendly.

Somewhere in the distance, Darthmuffin screams "YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!"

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Designer Glyph Pack!
A collection of Glyphs created by artists in the Warframe community.

Keep an eye out for our TennoCon 2018 Legendary and Make-A-Wish custom Glyphs that will be sported by their respective Tenno! 

means now I can vote to artists who wants to see their art as Glyphs ingame? What's the Make-A-Wish custom Glyphs exactly?

Fixed inability to colour some lines on the Spektaka Liset Skin

So does that mean the 'crust' of the default liset is supposed to be color-able too? Because now we can't color it and it is forever in grey, messing up FashionOrbiter.

Fixed Rhino’s Roar FX appearing on Nidus Phryke’s invisible armor (no stacks).

I was playing solo and it too happened once. My Nidus appeared to have Nyx's power 1's FX on him with the invisible armor.

Fixed the Metus Kubrow Armor clipping on Kubrow butts.

the most important part of this whole update !!!!
thank DE

Please Fix the endless fissure rewards 
so i was doing a long run (just a normal 2hr run on a MOT Axi fissure survival)
after we opened 20 relics we got the radiant relic like always 
But at the 21st relic we got another 100% booster (even though we maxed all the boosters out)
would mean a lot if this can be fixed as soon as possible and reward players the radiant relic for the endless bonus again
thanks!

Really wished you wouldn't call those packs updates.

Really, really wished it.

Or at least a different numbering...

Why do the Moonless Kavat skin and the Hyekka Kavat skin still look like fat versions of them with broken ankles?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kTSTuGd.jpg

Edited by Seratuma
forgot picture

When are you going to add an option to disable the virtual controller mouse pointer (when i have no controller in the game) everytime i enter a menu?, i use keyboard and mouse and i don't want the pointer to move in slow motion when i'm selecting anything in the new UI. Also the pointer moves for itself to the number box when i choose a mod for selling/converting to endo, making it really hard when i want to select lots of mods. It moves by itself in a lot of situations. Can't you add an option to go back to the normal controls we had before the UI changes?

You guys broke something when you "fixed" the Icarius Syandana...it now doesn't animate at all. It's just locked in a neutral pose and does nothing. It looks really bad, please fix this. It's my new favorite syandana, but if it doesn't get fixed soon, I'm gonna have to swap it out for something else, and I really don't want to do that.

• Upvote 1

The biggest flaw in that gacical alert was I didn't encounter a single oxium osprey... How is it a proxy rebellion with no oxium osprey

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

Edit - If more umbra frames comes out there will be complaints about those frames not being able to use prime parts. 

Edited by JumpinGopher

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Umbra sometimes falling out of the level due to not teleporting to safety when using Transference.

Seems like this broke a certain credit farming method in the index, can no longer spawn umbra on ledges as the game thinks its out of the level now... 😢

Controller Fixes

Yet you still can't get ability banners to go away?  Why does ignoring the ability banner setting even depend on using a controller?  Get rid of these idiotic ability banners already.  Being told the name of the ability you just used isn't a feature.  Make the setting work or get rid of it.

Also, the "banners" suck.  Like, really suck.  It's embarrassing seeing such lame "banners".  At least make them not suck while you can't be bothered to respect controller users' settings.

The Sacrifice: Update 23.2.0

Controller Fixes:

• Fixed inability to place Komi stones in The Sacrifice quest if Jump and Move Up/Afterburner are bound to a different button when using a controller.
  • Fixed missing quick button for Invite (RT) at the bottom right of the Navigation screen when using a controller.
  • Fixed certain Chat options being off screen if Chat is moved to the far right (Emoji list, etc) when using a controller.
  • Fixed selecting to view a Profile and then immediately backing out resulting in some UI elements disabling when using a controller. 
  • Fixed opening the Lens selection window in Archwing mode resulting in your Archwing weapon appearing to pierce through the UI when using a controller. 
  • Fixed the D-Pad not lining up correctly after changing Menu Scale when using a controller.
  • Fixed having to move the virtual cursor on the purchase button to make a purchase on certain Market Bundles, instead of being able to press A anywhere when using a controller.

Fixes:

•  

For the people that dont have controllers, when are you going to bring the triple bar menu?

Still no fix for finisher animations for all melee weapons (except for dual-weld glaives) being defaulted to Nikana stances in the plains (100% of the time when playing solo, as far as I can tell) and in some cases the Simulacrum and even rare instances default missions.
Force-swapping melee weapons (i.e. through casting Exalted Blade or entering shark-wing) seems to fix the issue temporarily.

Has been reported before, with video evidence as per:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/961013-dual-sword-finisher-animation-in-the-plains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USDhmbUghb4

14 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

This won't happen due to Excalibur Prime's exclusivity to Founders...

• Applause 1

Just now, SephirothWS said:

This won't happen due to Excalibur Prime's exclusivity to Founders...

Read below the first sentence.