[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Update 23.2.0

new bug in, loki not appearing even after invisibility is over though the enemy can see loki

valkyrs hysteria energy trail only manifests on one hand now.

I understand we will get a content dump once fortuna comes out, but come on. We've been getting update after update with nothing but cosmetics. I would like to play and earn new content instead of just sinking more money out of my wallet.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Noggles!
Limbo, Atlas, and Chroma Noggles are available in the Market!

But...but...where's my Tyl Regor noggle? ._.

Please fix the Targis Prime clipping issues with the Excalibur Proto skin.

6 hours ago, --Q--Daddy said:

After over a year of waiting, we finally got another tactical alert. Will we be seeing these more frequently?

based on the fact that it took a year break..... keep your hype in check.

Thanks for the update but will we be able to use the Deimos Claw skin on Hirudo sometime in the future?

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

As someone who mainly uses the Blade an Whip Category (and hopes that we'll some day be able to make custom Blade and Whip Zaws or whatever future custom weapon system we may have), I'm personally very happy to see the hook/exploding weight twirl returned. Don't know how it got replaced by the Dual sword idle animation and took two years to fix though, but I guess at least you finally fixed it.

...Speaking of fixes, even though I don't use it, I can understand some people finding it annoying: when is the Mios going to get its original cord texture back?

• Like 1

Nice that DE finally fixed whip animations. That said, you'd think that fixing the following would be a much easier task...

Yup, once again this issue has gone completely ignored with no acknowledgement that DE is even aware of the matter.

• Applause 1

Updated the ‘High Contrast UI Theme’ based on feedback in an effort to better aid colourblind Tenno as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/967241-pc-update-23-visual-accessibility-ui-themes-and-general-ui-feedback-megathread/?page=14&tab=comments#comment-10021100

This is all fine and great and those of us that are not color blind appreciate that you DID NOT make this a forced DEFAULT without an option to enable / disable it as you did with the mandated Cursor Jump To Default Dialog that you added a couple of updates ago and have not either removed OR added in as an optional toggle.

The cursor jumping to default is messing up in various obscure intrerface locations and it needs to be coverted to an OPTION and defaulted OFF.

Thanks for the fixes, especially finally bringing the animation back for the Mios!

Edited by Casardis

Thank you so much for the updates and all the fixes! Doing a great job! However, I do have a quick question. After the update, I noticed my Icarius Syandana's animation was no longer working and was just curious as to if anyone else is having such a problem, or if it were something to do with this update.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Sean said:

Still so many controller bugs ignored.

Well they been ignoring the graphical freeze bug for uhhh years now. 

Wow I can't believe DE actually put inflation fetish glyphs in the game. This is amazing🤣