Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra: Make Scarf Auxillary

Teletric

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Did you seriously make three threads in a row about the same thing?

Not intentionally. I was taken to an error page when I tried to submit the original post before the website went down. Apparently,  it actually did post them. So RIP me.

I have a TURBO button on my mouse and if I click it to post it will result in over a 100 posts because it spams a command every 2ms 😛 Don't worry about only 3 hahaha

I agree on this, it's a very good idea I personaly would never use but there are some that would 🙂 This idea hurts no one.

Personally, I'd like to have the scarf an Auxiliary, so long as you still get it just from making him, and put all that other stuff Umbra has (sash, chest and back pieces, metal horseshoe things, etc.) under "Toggle Umbra Details."

Kind of like how Valkyr Prime has her own Prime Aux to replace her vanilla Bonds if you so choose, which are separate from the "Prime Details" toggle, and can thus be used independently.

If not, could we at least get the "Toggle Umbra Details" option to cover the whole lot?

Excal Umbra in his current state is too limiting in terms of aesthetic options, and said toggle would fix that.

Please this, the physics on it are a bit off to me in that it behaves a little bit to wildly/inconsistent, and I kinda wish it was treated as an auxiliary cosmetic to appease folks who like it, and those who do not.

While on the topic, I wish we had more cosmetic options like tabards, more armor pieces/slots to equip them to and then some.