Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Glyphs [All Platforms]

Voltage

Question

53 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Did this Glyph vanish or got changed? I can't find it on my list and says I already redeemed the code once.

I would go with vanished/removed. Because I searched through my glyphs on my main game and it was not there. Then I went to my alt profile and entered the code, it said I already redeemed it (I am 100% certain that my alt profile did not use that code before).

RIP Pinky
pinky and the brain genius GIF

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I would go with vanished/removed. Because I searched through my glyphs on my main game and it was not there. Then I went to my alt profile and entered the code, it said I already redeemed it (I am 100% certain that my alt profile did not use that code before).

RIP Pinky
pinky and the brain genius GIF

Same I don't have it in my 100s of glyphs yet I get this when I try that code. 

• INVALID CODE, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED.

Is it because they are not a partner anymore?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

The glyph should still remain in your inventory even if they aren't partnered anymore EX: Noobshowtek glyph still in game

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

1 hour ago, Jivy said:

The glyph should still remain in your inventory even if they aren't partnered anymore EX: Noobshowtek glyph still in game

I don't have it RebelDustyPinky even though it states I do, oh well that's life.

• Like 1

On 2022-07-22 at 2:54 PM, (PSN)jqmac said:

Vash Cowaii's glyph has also been added: VASHCOWAII

IMG_7838.jpg

On 2022-07-22 at 8:56 PM, Voltage said:

Added

On 2022-07-23 at 7:50 AM, Ledjil said:

On 2022-07-30 at 5:57 AM, Dark_Lugia said:

On 2022-07-31 at 7:37 AM, Dark_Lugia said:

All work on console 

• Like 1

On 2022-08-05 at 1:10 AM, LillyRaccune said:

@Jivy @Slayer-. @MobyTheDuck I had this same issue. Guess it is bugged. I will move it to expired since it seems to have been removed from the game.

On 2022-08-05 at 2:29 AM, WalrusEmperor60 said:

QTCC & QTCC2 are invalid now too

Moved to expired.

• Like 6

Be aware that if you try putting these in, if they don't work for any reason (you already have it, it's expired, you make a typo, etc.), then it counts toward your maximum retries.  After, I think, three, it will tell you to try again later.  If you close Warframe and relaunch it, you don't have to wait.  But I did this while going through a huge list of codes, and I restarted WF 3 or 4 times to get around the waiting period, and now I'm banned for who knows how long.  I can no longer log in.  Hopefully it lets me tomorrow, but I even reset my password, and the login screen just tells me to check my info.

So if you use these, don't try to do them in big stretches like I did.  Maybe do a couple, go do a mission, and come back and do the next one so you don't get locked out.

• Like 3