Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Glyphs [All Platforms]

Voltage

Question

1,029 answers to this question

5 hours ago, notNSANE said:

I have one suggestion for this fantastic thread - sort the codes by newest first, instead of alphabetical order.

Sure thing! Give me 3 hours so i can get home from work. That's a great suggestion that I should have thought of. I will review the entire post. 

Edited by Voltage

3 minutes ago, -BA-Dyinglight said:

Thank you so much for all the effort you put into this @Voltage it's a great resource for new and old Tenno! ❤️ for not only keeping it up to date but for constantly improving it.

You are very welcome. The more publicity this gets, the more people will have access to the codes Digital Extremes has allowed us to use. I am glad you appreciate this post and I will do my best to keep it up to date. 🙂 

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Updated. Thank you. Apologizes for being slow. I've been really busy. I follow this thread and get notifications from anyone who posts here :). 

I’m wondering if the Glyph you had is available somehow? As I’ve seen a few people have it, thanks and sorry for the bump. 

9 hours ago, lWrathOfWarl said:

TRIBUROS

087613bb302de98477344e418e4d3084.png

Added. Thank you.

18 hours ago, AdriannatheRaffe said:

I’m wondering if the Glyph you had is available somehow? As I’ve seen a few people have it, thanks and sorry for the bump. 

AuroraStarr on Twitch. I got it when it first came out. It is not universal and I am not positive what the method is to obtaining.

Le 17/01/2019 à 02:29, AdriannatheRaffe a dit :

you can have the glyph by
give away
playing her minigame and acend
subscribe to her channel

one of those choise

Edited by ptilulu83