The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

solo endgame frame?

zi1ion

Limbo works too if you can get the hang of him.

Unlimited Crowd Control.

Plus his Rift Torrent augment provides disgusting weapon strength buffs in missions with enough enemies.

zFyHOHC.jpg

That's what you can get in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. It's easily the upper end of the spectrum, but it's a good example piece.

54 minutes ago, zi1ion said:

im curious as to what i should look out for in terms of farming so that ill be prepared for end game

(currently have nidus, excalibur, nyx, rhino.. ect.)

tyvm

Frankly, just get all of them. Get what you find to be fun to play, because a lot of them have very good end-game uses.

I'd personally recommend the Volt because he's a great all-around frame, whether for utility, CC, or straight-up damage.

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Limbo works too if you can get the hang of him.

Unlimited Crowd Control.

Plus his Rift Torrent augment provides disgusting weapon strength buffs in missions with enough enemies.

zFyHOHC.jpg

That's what you can get in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. It's easily the upper end of the spectrum, but it's a good example piece.

wtf

I agree with the player that said get any frame you enjoy because it’s your attitude/approach that will make frames stronger. 

The game sets it up so you can get augments that will make them more viable in harder missions. 

Learning from mains, Wiki, YTers like LifeofRio and MCGamerCZ helps a lot too. 

Players who focus on a single frame aren't fully understanding what Warframes are. Allow me to try and educate you, your operator is you, your warframe is a tool, you then add more features (weapons) to compliment your tool.

I have a small group of weapons and frames I use:
- Equinox 
- Volt Prime
- Trinity Prime 
- Chroma
- Titania 
- Rhino Prime

These are all used on a day to day basis depending what i'm doing and who i'm with. By all means have a favourite or 2 but don't just think of warframes as "X is end game by all be all best frame ever"

Personally, I prefer Excalibur. He mixes a good amount of vulnerability with insane damages that can carry up to at least over Level 155 enemies. All of his abilities are useful except for Radial Javelin but 3/4 isn't half bad, just a quarter bad. I tend to run both Surging Dash and Chromatic Blade on my builds. Also his armor and HP is nothing to be scoffed at especially with the Umbral Mods.

I tend to use Mesa, Nekros, Inaros, Nidus, Zephyr, Saryn, and Oberon the most for endgame-ish things, but that's just a preference.  I should use Trinity more, but I only really use her for solo Tridolon runs.

Edited by rhoenix

9 hours ago, zi1ion said:

im curious as to what i should look out for in terms of farming so that ill be prepared for end game

tyvm

I used to go with Chroma, until I discovered Limbo. Now I go with Limbo.  In general, any frame should be able to face high-end content.

But some frames are in a big need of a rework (vauban, nezha,...)

first of all what is warframe endgame??

if its a high level mission/sortie then ivara can cheese some of them...

if its a long endurance survival then perhaps octavia and ivara might do it too

or could it be something else?

Edited by novalery

The truth: there is no endgame.

You can forma and mod up any Warframe for nearly any task.

If you ignore extreme long endless missions you're pretty fine with any Warframe.

Depending on mission type, some Warframes are more suited than others, and then it's still a thing of personal flavor. Here are my typical "tools":
Spy (only important in Sortie, really): Ash, Loki, Ivara
Excavation, Mobile Defense, Interception: Limbo, Frost, Khora, Vauban
Defense: Saryn, Khora, Banshee
Hijack: Mag
Assassinations: Ash with Seeking Shuriken
Farming Resources: Nekros
Arena: Inaros
The Index: Inaros
Cetus Missions: Ash, Chroma, Nidus, Mesa, Zephyr
Syndicate Missions with collecting Medallions: Valkyr with Ignis Wraith and Loot Detector
Eidolon Captures: standard-Meta: Volt, Trinity, Harrow, Chroma
Killing Level 10k enemies one-by-one in endless hours of survival: Ivara (you aswell can volunteer for lobotomy...)
Anything else: whatever you please

Play whatever you have fun with. Only very few missions like Sortie Spy or Eidolon Captures ask for specialization. In all other missions you often find one of the above frames taking care of business while the rest of the group can enjoy the fun.

Addition:
To cover all content you should be fit with:

• a stealth warframe
  • a crowd control warframe
  • 1-4 warframes of the Eidolon Capture Meta
Edited by Toran

vor 1 Minute schrieb Joe_Barbarian:

*vomit* Rhino dude

No Rhino has bested me yet... 8,475 health, 1,625 armor with Arcane Guardian, no energy needed at all, no failure by losing iron skin.

He was talking about "endgame" not cheap shot, dude.

any frame you are skilled enough with is endgame viable. I like Rhino but there are stronger frames for dedicated "I must never die at all" tanking. it also depends on what you're doing at the time, though I wouldn't say there's really an endgame (aside from fashionframe, but every frame is equal in that regard).

1 minute ago, Toran said:

No Rhino has bested me yet... 8,475 health, 1,625 armor with Arcane Guardian, no energy needed at all, no failure by losing iron skin.

He was talking about "endgame" not cheap shot, dude.

Doesn't make him any less viable. But as it's been mentioned already, Rhino is a great fashion frame, Inaros? Not so much. The OP doesn't have much in the way of warframes so I'm pretty sure he's no where near prepared for Arcanes or even able to farm them for that super sexy armor increase. 

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Joe_Barbarian:

Doesn't make him any less viable. But as it's been mentioned already, Rhino is a great fashion frame, Inaros? Not so much. The OP doesn't have much in the way of warframes so I'm pretty sure he's no where near prepared for Arcanes or even able to farm them for that super sexy armor increase. 

No it doesn't make Rhino less viable, nor is Inaros not viable. But as mentioned it's a thing of personal preferences. The whole idea of the post is to point out that there's no typical solo endgame frame.

P.S. My Inaros looks damn sexy. Fashionwise,  I treat every Warframe as if it's my main.

Edited by Toran

2 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Players who focus on a single frame aren't fully understanding what Warframes are. Allow me to try and educate you, your operator is you, your warframe is a tool, you then add more features (weapons) to compliment your tool.

I totally agree with you, when Khora came out, I did not care nor use her much but when a idea on a zaw setup for  insane dps came to me, I learned even useless warframes have their uses, and now I love to use her.

11 hours ago, zi1ion said:

tyvm

Like that guy I quoted before said, learn to use more than just one warframe, play around with different builds, ask around about how people build and use their warframes. I bet you will not find another person that uses Khora like I do right now.

oh and another thing that is end game that you got to get is arcanes, they amplify the builds you are trying to do with a warframe.

Like Arcane Grace and Arcane Guardian on a Inaros with a max health and armor build makes him nearly unkillble.

that does not mean buy them, as they can be farmed by you going out and just doing it.

Personal bias and play styles aside. You can really use whatever you want.
Late game it'll be less about the frame itself and more the mods you equip or what mission/goal you're running dictating the best frame needed. 
I'm on an almost constant rotation of nearly all frames for any particular mission type or even mood due to how well 99% scale with mods. DE works really hard to make all frames viable in that regard.
Just do you and in time, you'll find what you like and how best to build them later.

Edited by RetroNomad

12 hours ago, zi1ion said:

tyvm

End game is when you're bored with Warframe and just replying here at the forums, like me.

Everybody has their own end game. 

What other consider end game feature:

• FASHION
  • Eidolon hunts
  • Durability runs
  • Forums