Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Deluxe Skin Concept [Sanngriðr]

Pairsosocks

I spent too much time designing a Valkyr Skin. I was thinking of "Catwoman" and "Valkyrie" as the themes. Enjoy~

I felt Hysteria deserves some love with appearance so I started thinking of making a huge energy claw gauntlet that forms around her forearm. 

I was also tempted in adding more wing-like shapes but I felt that would have been too much. 

valkyr_concept_sanngrir_skin_by_gonoji-d

Edited by Pairsosocks
Specified Title, added more to description
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, Pairsosocks said:

I spent too much time designing a Valkyr Skin. I was thinking of "Catwoman" and "Valkyrie" as the themes. Enjoy~

I felt Hysteria deserves some love with appearance so I started thinking of making a huge energy claw gauntlet that forms around her forearm. 

I was also tempted in adding more wing-like shapes but I felt that would have been too much. 

OMG!  That's NOICE!  I want this.  @[DE]Megan check this out.  

5 hours ago, (PS4)warhero229 said:

It looks great. But this could be done as tennogen. It's not a big enough change to warrant it being a deluxe skin. 

Deluxe skins drastically alter the entire body structure of the frame.

4 hours ago, Wrum said:

doesn't valkyr already have a deluxe skin? the gersemi skin.

but you should absolutely make this tennogen.

i would love if it was tennogen...IF AND ONLY IF we get the current deluxe files so we dont have the damn bolts in the skin.

1 hour ago, Kalvorax said:

i would love if it was tennogen...IF AND ONLY IF we get the current deluxe files so we dont have the damn bolts in the skin.

I unfortunately lack the talent to use the Tennogen. I have no problems if someone uses this concept to design their own however. Just give credit where it's due that's all. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2018-08-02 at 7:11 PM, Pairsosocks said:

You got robbed dude, valkyr deluxe 2022 looks like absolute dog S#&$ compared to THIS ^^^^

• Like 2

• 7 months later...