The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone made a mistake

(PSN)big_eviljak

i fail to see the mistake? what exactly is the problem with chroma getting a prime primary? if chroma is indeed the next prime. theyve thrown us for a loop before. am i missing some big thing here somehow...chroma doesnt synergize with secondaries or primaries especially does he? last i was aware he didnt

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

They were already confirmed at tennocon to be Gram prime and Akjagara prime.

Can you show me where this is actually confirmed? Last I checked Gram was only confirmed to be on the roster to be primed, never said to be with Chroma, and Akjagara wasn't even confirmed it was merely speculated from a shot of a new prime pistol.

2 minutes ago, Lannen said:

Can you show me where this is actually confirmed? Last I checked Gram was only confirmed to be on the roster to be primed, never said to be with Chroma, and Akjagara wasn't even confirmed it was merely speculated from a shot of a new prime pistol.

They showed off the official art for both in the art panels. I'll look around and see if I can find a link

Edit: can't find the images on their own, but Gram prime is already up on the wiki and there are videos out about the akjagara prime.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

5 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

They were already confirmed at tennocon to be Gram prime and Akjagara prime.

They only showed artwork for those. While yes it's likely, we still can't confirm what he'll come with until DE says

il y a 50 minutes, (PS4)big_eviljak a dit :

Limbo prime came with a secondary. So natural progression means chroma prime Should come with a primary. So like, whats the deal?

Nova, Ash, Volt and Nova are the only Primes without a Prime Melee weapon in their PA (out of ~20, I'm excluding Exca P and all his stuff). 

Things is that 9 Prime frames had a Secondary weapon and 9 had a Primary. Sure, we had a couple back to back (3 out the last 5 PA), but it's not breaking anything.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

They showed off the official art for both in the art panels. I'll look around and see if I can find a link

I see this group of pictures which shows Gram but does not say Chroma anywhere, and I don't even see the mystery pistol in there. And then I found these sketches which everybody and their brother was making YouTube videos about saying it was a full reveal of the weapon whereas the artist who made it makes it very clear that they aren't even modeled yet, they are still in the design phase. Again, no mention of Chroma. 

So again I will stand by my initial statement, we don't know what Chroma will come with and regardless there is no pattern to prime releases. 

Gram Prime is realm that's true. Akjagara Prime is in the works for some point in the future. But nothing is confirmed. Everyone is only saying chroma is next because release wise that's who makes sense. But as for his weapons, well see. 

40 minutes ago, Caobie said:

i fail to see the mistake? what exactly is the problem with chroma getting a prime primary? if chroma is indeed the next prime. theyve thrown us for a loop before. am i missing some big thing here somehow...chroma doesnt synergize with secondaries or primaries especially does he? last i was aware he didnt

Chroma syngerizes with anything because of Vex Armor. So literally anything he comes with is going to be drastically improved if he's used properly. Only thing That doesn't get his buff are sentinels. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

We know Chroma prime will come with Gram Prime, but the pistols were only concept art at the time and with Mesa prime right after Chroma it makes more sense for those to release with her.

I agree with this

Let’s just hope they make them symmetrical, the asymmetricality for reloading is cool and all but it’s killing my soul 

IDK about akjagara, but i'm really sure that gram prime will come with Chroma Prime, well, as the wiki says, Gram is the name of the sword of Siegfried, a nordic hero that used his sword to kill the dragon Fafnir and bath in his blood to become inmortal, it's so related with dragon myths; in fact Rebbeca made a dragon joke when they showed the concept of Gram Prime.( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Physio7