The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The White Rose, (Recruitment Halted For Now. )

LordAsmolicious

Hello ! 

Sounds like the Rose might be a clan I want to go for ! 

I would like to make an official application. Let me know what to do ! 

Cheers, 

"Havingfun machine" loaded and ready to fire ;) 
IGN: same as here, Astrobaal

Edited by Astrobaal

You are already in a clan, can't invite.

Edit 1: Okay people, listen up... If you're looking to join this clan, give us some time to send invites. Like the introduction says, we only play casually. We're not online 24/7. We do try to log in every day, multiple times of day.

After you post here that you want invite, we try to answer to it within few hours at least. Unless you end up in lucky spot where we are already online.

The point is: We're not very happy reading 'User seems to be in other guild already' texts when we send invites...

This is not a rule, and not flame... Just 'pretty please' =D

That said, everybody's welcome! From active to casual or play once a month player! Players from all skill classes are welcome. And we'll welcome you with open arms!

Edited by Andels

Hey

My IDN is tnkfreexx3

I would like to join the clan

Due for my study, I might not be always active, but as I quite fund of this game I will be there when I can.

I'm currently rank 4 about to 5, mainly using ash, might switch to necro in future.

I  usually play it slow as I like to enjoy the process, e.g. slashing every single enemies on the map, rather than to compete to be the best, so i'm no rusher.

Please let me know if I can join, thanks :)

(A question from a active clan member to some one of rank)

The Clan Base is a-bit hard to navigate, just last week I lost my fuzzy space rat slippers in there and I have yet to find them. May I perhaps make a suggestion? That little twitch in my neck is a sign that the build is a bit unstructured and needs a architect with a plan on how to build the base to max proficiently... I may be young but I am ready for this... *Clutches blueprints dramatically*

Send me a message if you want to talk ideas. If not just ignore me and I will stack up kills and materials in that corner over there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, i would like to join the White rose clan, it's been quite a while for me playing warframe and i gained experience, knowledge and im having fun!ù

I am looking forward to join this clan because i want to have fun playing with people, and maybe get a few tips on my build, i currently have a grakata and sicarus pistol.... do i need a Private Message or... really sorry i am new to these things, anyway i'd be happy to join your clan!!!!

Edited by AvalanchePunch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! We posted this in welcome to find a shadow clan and in the genral but found your clan to light up! So im gonna post it here as well hope to get an answer :)

We are from the netherlands and obviously play eu times

Ok here it is:

Hi there mates,

Me and my GF are gonna play Warframe again. We kinda played before in beta but due to irl reasons we had to stop cause we didnt had time anymore.

Now that we have more time (And will keep having more time, praise the lord!) we are gonna play again and beginning again we gonna make a new Frame as well cause its kinda hard to fall in the middle of it all now.

Maybe we gonna pick it up on our old frames again but for now we want to start all over and are hoping that warframe is still active. We dont mind to join a small clan (Shadow clan), it might be even better to not become to big anyways right? :)

We are very dedicated and hope to have fun and progress in the warframe world. Als we are hoping if there is any need for a particulair Frame. (heal/tank or dps melee/ranged/kinectic etc...

Pls let us hear from you in this forum, and after that we can go to your forum or (even better) talk in game!

Hope to see you soon

• 2 weeks later...