Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sancti Castanas are still bugged when stuck on a surface, dealing significantly less damage.

Cyborger1

Here is a video showcasing the issue. The video was recorded in version 23.0.7, but I just tested it again today and it has not changed so I did not find it necessary to record the glitch again.

This glitch has been a thing since the weapon rework of update 22.12.0 at the very least.

The glitch has to do with the Sancti Castanas where their damage revert to normal Castana stats when they are sticking to something, meaning you have to air burst them to do significant damage.

The main indicator that the stats are bugged is the status chance. I should have roughly 95% status chance per Castana projectile (0.34 * 2.781 = 0.9455), so when I stick one on an enemy, I expect to proc a status effect almost every time, on top of the forced electric proc of course.

Yet, when I do stick the Castanas, I almost never proc my equipped elements. When I airburst them instead, I get significantly more damage and they proc almost every time, as expected.

Please fix DE and thanks for all your hard work 😊

Edited by Cyborger1
Minor typo