Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for AMP that can be used for Eidolon hunts and regular missions!!

jinxeverything

Question

7 answers to this question

I suggest you 3-3-3. The Klebrik Scaffold is amazing in Eidolon hunt because you can auto-target Vomvalysts even when light effect and grass makes you wonder where you are in the universe, but it's also perfect in Kuva farming because if you shoot at kuva clouds with it, you will capture it without being forced to use void dash. Just be careful when there are too enemies around, it might be hard to target it. I like the damage and fire mode of Granmu Prism but that's opinionable, while the status and crit buff from Lohrin brace is always useful.

I like 2-3-2. Shwaak Prism is great for constant impact procs which benefit arcanes which rely on them, plus they have a fairly wide AoE and range. I mostly use Klebrik for the purposes of collecting kuva clouds (maybe not anymore, because it no longer goes through obstacles which made it amazing for clouds that got stuck behind a wall or under the floor), but it's still useful for single-target attacks such as killing spectral Vomvalysts. And recharging your amp energy faster with juttni brace is always a solid pick.

Edited by Pizzarugi

8 minutes ago, wolfsongcry said:

while the status and crit buff from Lohrin brace is always useful.

I guess the brace depends on what type of outdoor content you'd want to do. In case of Eidolon Hunts, for sure, Lohrin is the best.

But for any outdoor content with constant enemy flow, you might want to have something to regen your energy faster. You don't really care about adding extra damage - Amps hit hard enough to one-shot a very wide range of enemies, but if you run out of energy constantly, you'll have struggle to deal with repeated waves.

So for the moment, Lohrin brace > all as Operator content is only Eidolon and vaguely Kuva floods (so bursts are better than constant damage), but in a near future, maybe you'll want the other braces to deal with.

You can't go wrong with 223. Let me explain:

First 2:- Shwaak prism (i.e Operator Arca plasmor) for voms. Decent AoE shots with 100% impact procs on regular enemies, stops a whole hallway from shooting back at you. Also decent for Eidolons if you really can't get close but ideally you'll only use the scaffold.

Second 2:- Shraksun scaffold for Eidolon shields. Highest crit damage multi and second highest crit chance. Has ~7m explosion radius which works decent for kuva farming. Headshot crit with this thing and expect anything but level 60+ heavy armoured units to die. Also decent impact proc chance (if not 100%) on explosion.

First 3:- Lohrin Brace for extra crit chance. Your Shraksun will work best when running with Void strike and volt the higher your crit chance.

2(X)-2-3

The Prism is great at dealing with groups/lines of enemies in narrow passages because of its punch-through, and it procs impact really easily. It's range is pretty good to kill vomvalysts that are out of this Scaffold's range. I put an X there because I like using the Scaffold much more, so pick whatever Prism you like.

The Scaffold has a great AoE, it'd be your main damage dealer, with guaranteed impact proc on the projectile, as well as room clearer. I use it a lot to break crates and kill enemies when I'm surrounded (Corpus and Infested, bc Grineer are pretty resistant to Void damage). The AoE is so big that whenever I get close and aim up at the Eidolon, I still obliterate any vomvalyst that gets close, even if I'm shooting UP. When the Eidolon tries to recover its shield, it shouldn't take you more than 3 shots to clear the vomvalysts it summoned.

The Brace for stat boost, no biggie here.