Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supposed Perla Pistol Skin Visuals Bug

(XBOX)TheXcalibur09

After Purchasing the Perla Pistol Skin (From the "Mesa Presidio Bundle"), I noticed that when I put the skin on my pistols, the sound doesn't change, and there is no muzzle flash and projectile coming out of the gun. The only thing I see when using this skin is my elemental effect, and the bullets hitting the wall.

I want to know if this is a bug or if it has something to do with my settings.

Also on a slightly unrelated note, can I put this on Akbolto prime?

If you have any ideas or solutions please leave them down below.

TY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

on another note with this pistol skin i think they need to give this skin its own custom reload animation and some better work for reloads, try using it with the hystrix and the pandero or other pistols and the cylinder is in a different spot that what is should be.

I agree, a custom animation could be slotted in very easy to correct the problems with weapon animations mismatch.  The visual bug on a hand full of weapons has been there since it's introduction.  And we lost the custom audio from the skins after a following hotfix a week after it's release. 

Again, I really hope something is done about it.  I see DE personnel traffic on the forums closing threads.

Any response back would greatly be appreciated, I've posted this bug numerous times in numerous threads.

@[DE]Marcus

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought this as well mainly because of the skin actually which might be stupid of me for the price. Pretty disappointed that it removes bullet trails and has no muzzle flash or anything. All I see is where the bullets hit something. They seem to be completely static.