Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, Pwnahauntus said:

well, I got the update, show 227/227 on my chart, have the jordas precept quest completed, and still have blinky golem assassination mission on eris.  😕  ?

Quest and Starchart node aren't the same.  As the quest doesn't drop Atlas parts.  You may need to run it once more.

6 minutes ago, MrMysticalPotato said:

Launcher works fine here. There are a few known issues with it though, suggest googling it for solutions

but it's clearly not for a large amount of people in this thread. lol.

This didn't fix the star chart progress statistic at all. I believe it was showing 227/229, despite completing every node. Now it shows 225/227, so I'm still two away from completing it, apparently. However, Solar Map XP stat shows 27,613/27,613 i.e. 100%.

Moreover, your patch notes acknowledge Jordas Golem would never be marked as completed, but failed to acknowledge the same bug applied to the Mutalist Alad V node. However, I cannot check if it's still pulsing blue because I do not have another key at present.

1 minute ago, Corrupted.Caerys said:

but it's clearly not for a large amount of people in this thread. lol.

My husband was in game right before the update. Now he can't get back on. I can't get on at all either. Launcher definitely having issues...

1 minute ago, Pwnahauntus said:

ugh... didn't really enjoy the first run at it... oh well.off we go i suppose...

4 people all running corrosive projection with a maxed gun goes a long way, makes the fight so much quicker.
It's honestly worth running Salacia, Neptune a few times if you're current gun isn't maxed, time spent is probably time saved on Golem.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

Fixes:

• Fixed Ostron Standing earned persisting on the mission results screen.
  • Fixed the Jordas Golem Assassinate Star Chart node continuing to glow blue even after  a successful completion.
  • Fixed ‘Solar Map Progress’ stat displaying that there are 229 Nodes needing completion when there are in fact only 228. This stat was including the “invisible” Sanctuary Onslaught node, which resulted in the unbearable 228/229.
  • Fixed Limbo Noggle using new UI image in old UI menus.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to use Hok’s ‘Donate’ menu. 

Hi megan can you guys fix the icarus syndana bugg problem pleash :) more power..

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. If more umbra frames comes out there you know there will be complaints about those frames not being able to use prime parts. 

3 minutes ago, Alistryn said:

My husband was in game right before the update. Now he can't get back on. I can't get on at all either. Launcher definitely having issues...

Count me in. Launcher seemed to have downloaded the update right after the forced relog But the Update failed! window appeared. Now any subsequent relaunch stops at CHECKING FOR NEW CONTENT 5.1KB before timing out after three minutes. Then again with the Update failed! window.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Jordas Golem Assassinate Star Chart node continuing to glow blue even after  a successful completion.

What about Mutalist Alad V? It still grows even if I completed the assassination mission. 

Finisher animations for all melee weapons (except for dual-weld glaives) still get defaulted to Nikana stances in the plains (100% of the time when playing solo, as far as I can tell) and in some cases the Simulacrum and even rare instances default missions.
Force-swapping melee weapons (i.e. through casting Exalted Blade or entering shark-wing) seems to fix the issue temporarily.

Has been reported before, with video evidence as per:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/961013-dual-sword-finisher-animation-in-the-plains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USDhmbUghb4

Looking forward to the devstream and how your current version of Melee 3.0 will look like.

Been noticing an issue with the 'Pistol Master' challenge when joining missions. The states to kill 20 enemies with your pistol, but when I kill anyone with said pistol it won't count towards it. Not too annoyinf when i'm not leveling stuff but very annoying to miss that hefty affinity when I am :(

Either way, good hotfix :)

If your launcher is failing to patch (as mine was) try switching the language in the launcher. Once it's (hopefully) successfully patched, you can switch it back to whatever your original language was. 

1 minute ago, inkel_ said:

If your launcher is failing to patch (as mine was) try switching the language in the launcher. Once it's (hopefully) successfully patched, you can switch it back to whatever your original language was. 

Genius! Worked.

2 minutes ago, inkel_ said:

it worked Thank You.

5 minutes ago, inkel_ said:

Confirmed. This does work!! Thank you!!

11 minutes ago, inkel_ said:

Tried it with french, but didn't seem like it worked. Same issue there.
Edit: Looks like it works with other languages, so, nevermind

Archived