Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

[DE]Megan

Haven't been able to log back in since the update stuck at checking for new content then "some content was not able to be downloaded from our servers" prompt. Just make my Jorda's Golem node blue again so I can play geez :)

***Changed language, accepted open beta agreements, changed back to english, accepted again, and now im in

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

Fixes:

• Fixed Ostron Standing earned persisting on the mission results screen.
  • Fixed the Jordas Golem Assassinate Star Chart node continuing to glow blue even after  a successful completion.
  • Fixed ‘Solar Map Progress’ stat displaying that there are 229 Nodes needing completion when there are in fact only 228. This stat was including the “invisible” Sanctuary Onslaught node, which resulted in the unbearable 228/229.
  • Fixed Limbo Noggle using new UI image in old UI menus.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to use Hok’s ‘Donate’ menu. 

still no sekhara fix? They are (yet again)  off center and there is one shoulder missing 

23 minutes ago, IJustDoodle said:

What do I do if the update keeps failing I tried restarting my pc but the launcher says the update could not be downloaded from the servers.

34 minutes ago, Inthedark117 said:

Update failed PLEASE I WANT TO PLAY!!!

38 minutes ago, Glaesha said:

Switched from English to German - the update ran and then failed at the end.  Switched back to English without closing the launcher and it let me launch the game.

I submitted a support ticket, "It looks like we have a problem with one of our servers in Chicago and are working with a network partner to resolve as fast as possible."

4 minutes ago, SpatterBrainz said:

Update fails... have tried all I can think to try, even uninstall re-installing the game... 

Hangs on "Checking for new content" at 5.1k

I tried what Glaesha said, and it worked for me, try switching to another language letting it update/fail, then switch back to english. 

1 minute ago, Schellering said:

I tried what Glaesha said, and it worked for me, try switching to another language letting it update/fail, then switch back to english. 

Thanks, that works, sadly all my key bindings and settings were tossed in re-install I did... ugh

Archived