Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, cheeseywhite123 said:

Hey so idk if anyone else is having a hard time with the update but my game won't update at all. I don't know what to do about it and it is making me very mad at this point considering I've been trying to get it to work ever since the hot fix update came out.

Switch to a different language on the launcher, let it update/fail, then switch back to english, seemed to work for quite a few people

3 minutes ago, FaZeDarkStar said:

Switching languages didn't work for me. 😞

1 minute ago, cheeseywhite123 said:

might not work for me cause it hasn't started loading yet

Well, if it doesn't work, they do know about the issue and are working on it, it appears to be an issue with some of their servers according to support

1 minute ago, ShadeyWadey said:

Anyone having a problem with update failing on them?

Just now, cheeseywhite123 said:

yep

Just now, Pvl.alex said:

Quite a lot of people, myself included

It's a server issue, try switching to a different language to update then switch back, alot of people have found success that way

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

Fixes:

• Fixed Ostron Standing earned persisting on the mission results screen.
  • Fixed the Jordas Golem Assassinate Star Chart node continuing to glow blue even after  a successful completion.
  • Fixed ‘Solar Map Progress’ stat displaying that there are 229 Nodes needing completion when there are in fact only *227. This stat was including the “invisible” Sanctuary Onslaught nodes, which resulted in the unbearable 228/229.
  • Fixed Limbo Noggle using new UI image in old UI menus.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to use Hok’s ‘Donate’ menu. 

in rebuttal to the 227 nodes in sig area.... "there are four lights!!!"

Thanks for all DE dev’s great work! 

Please fix UI on Warframe App Foundry menu when looking at prime frames, BPs are all at buttom of list, same frame parts and BP need to be together for user to see which is “set complete” and once click in(or even display on list menu if possiable) should display how many BP stored and if player built owned... these should be same as weapons menus as well... thanks!!! 

Archived