Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

[DE]Megan

Anyone else getting odd GPU usage? Have tried the latest two drivers from Nvidia. Uninstalled MSI afterburner, ddu'd the GPU drivers. Fresh installed them. Fans want to spool up on the cards at 30-40% usage but the temps want to climb. Hasn't done this until the last two hotfixes. I'm running 2 1080s, tried with SLI and without. Even tried separate cards. Tried at my native 1440p 120hz , 1080p 120hz , gsync enabled, disabled Same issue. And it doesn't matter where at in the game. I could be on my landing craft, a planet, cetus . And Warframe is the only game it does this on. And this is a fairly fresh install of windows- I format and reinstall about every 1-3 months. 

GPU usage seems the normal 30-40% CPU usage is normal - depending on location of course lol even removed the oveclock from my 8700k- tried different overclocks, 4.4-5.0ghz . CPU temps are cool as normal 48-54c maxed. 

For some reason, I can't move around using my keyboard when trying to decorate my Orbiter or my Dojo. If I use a controller, I'm fine. I can move around perfectly well. With my keyboard, however, neither WASD nor the arrow keys actually do anything. =I

1 hour ago, Zirazel said:

WTF is with the high GPU temperatures after this useless new "fix" ?!

Verified with a fresh install of windows on a new m.2 nvme SSD.  And also on a Samsung Evo SSD. Still same gpu temps/fan spiking issues.

On 2018-08-03 at 6:02 PM, Xanoth said:

doubled checked all derelict maps?  If you didn't have 2 keys when running them, they don't count (or at least there is some sort of weird bug with them and having 2 keys seems to ensure they count).

you can see on the screenshot that I collected all the xp from the nodes, so the counter still seems to have kept "proper" track of the completion of each an every node, I just don't know why the solar map counter isn't updated properly with that

Thanks for the hotfix!

Don't really know where to report small bugs/glitches or whatever this is, but when a bursa blinds a player during the reward part of void fissures, it seems to overlay over the HUD and makes it impossible to tell what rewards are available. Not too big of an issue, but was just wanting to point it out since it's so circumstantial.

On 2018-08-03 at 5:18 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ‘Solar Map Progress’ stat displaying that there are 229 Nodes needing completion when there are in fact only *227. This stat was including the “invisible” Sanctuary Onslaught nodes, which resulted in the unbearable 228/229.

Didnt fix the second 228 in this one haha

Thank You DE! But I wonders if you guys notice a bug where your operator hair floating at the right side of the operator shoulder (if not left side) and show the operator bald head and then the hair teleports back on the operator head after starring at certain area. It annoys me very much in some mission.. 

Found a bug with the Ki'teer Sekhara. For some reason, when equipped on the right shoulder, it shows up between my feet. Just on the right shoulder. It's happening on all of the frames I've looked at it on. I think it happened when you fixed an issue with it a few days ago in archwing missions.

Archived