Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice Twitch Drops Return for a Limited Time (LIVE on All Platforms!)

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, (XB1)IStudioGhibliI said:

really still no answer?  smh

From the FAQ in the first post... smh...

Q: If I received the items from the first run, can I receive them again? 
A: Nope! If you already earned the items you will not earn them again in this re-run. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)IStudioGhibliI said:

Q: If I received the items from the first run, can I receive them again? 
A: Nope! If you already earned the items you will not earn them again in this re-run. 

i know i did read that, i didnt receive it in the first run i missed all the drops that time 

8 hours ago, Fotetsu said:

FYI if you mute the stream it doesn't count as watching guys.

Still doesn't work.

Edit: Apparently it came in while I was offline, with no notification in Twitch...

3 hours of watching for Starchild diadem and I got nothing.

This system doesn't work and It's a shame.

Edit:

I just watched 30 minutes right now and got the diadem. Maybe the system doesn't count good enough the hours watched or whatever.

4 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

yesterday ... 12 hours of watching ... no drops

does your twitch chat work? if no try using a VPN hope this works.. 

im watching for another hour

UPDATE: 2 hours with VPN but nothing VPN didn't help

Well, I watched 2x WF Streams (Dev Stream 114 / PS4 Danielle 'Letting Out My Angst') on my linked Twitch a/c, each one viewed a few hours apart...but within the allotted timespan indicated for the diadem reward, and, so far, I have not received the diadem or possibly, I can't locate it anywhere if it has been delivered. Have just rechecked (again) under Facial Accessories for my Operator - and still nothing. Any ideas?

Also, I did not receive the last rewards for watching the big show awards programme a few months ago, either...even though I did post, along with many, many others. Any ideas?

Finally, I collected (scanned) every single Thousand Year Fish on PoE...and I have not received that reward either. My little kitty statue (Kuria) is somewhat stone-faced as he is missing his little scaly companion. Any ideas?

And last of all: I enjoyed watching the streams - good stuff. And, even though I often posted saying I would not venture forth into PoE - well, I did, and I am enjoying it...kinda... The solo harvesting is very doable - even if the grind is a bit too much; joining a team of randos to do the heavy bounties is good fun, too, but not too often. The relentless grind to get the equipment to grind for the elements to get better gear for better components and on...and...on...is way too much, no, really, it's way too much, imho. So, there ya go, that's a bit of honest feedback for ya...just my 2 cents...YMMV. 

Cheers!

Update: 1 hour later...

I started to watch Prime Time 215, during which, it was stated for those who were having issues with the drop(s) to UNLINK your Twitch a/c and RELINK it, and all would be well.

Well, I stopped watching, went and unlinked then relinked my Twitch a/c with my WF a/c (screenshots taken) and all was well, then, I went back to start watching Prime Time 215 from the beginning again, and, once it was over, I went to my Operator and checked to see if anything had dropped - nada! So, I exited, closed down the system, rebooted, and restarted the game, and...

Nada!

Any ideas? 

PS MY KITTY STILL WANTS HIS STONE FISHY

Update: 2 hours' later...

Well, nothing's dropped so far...so I watched yet another WF Stream no. 214...all within the prescribed timeframe...and still, nothing has dropped.

I've fulfilled my part of the bargain(s)...previous Game Show Awards gear / Diadem / Statue / + Thousand Year Fish Statue...

Over to you, DE...

Cheers!

day 1 - watched 12 hours ,,,, Got nothing
day 2 - watched 4 hours including Primetime and Unlink/relinked my accounts and watched another 8 hours and STILL NOTHING .. So now I've missed the Crown despite watching the streams
day 3 - been watching since 12 midnight .. it's now 4 hours later and I Still have no drops

I personally don't mind watching these creators ... that's not anything I'd complain about, But I am going to complain when something is broken >,<

I have been watching multiple partnered streamers since this event has started and haven't received any drops.  As we speak I'm on hour 2 of InexpensiveGamer.  Before that was another streamer (forgot name sorry) for like 4 hours.

Edit: The other streamer was Frozenballz.  He has amazing old school music from my childhood lol.

Archived