Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice Twitch Drops Return for a Limited Time (LIVE on All Platforms!)

[DE]Danielle

7 minutes ago, Avaratu said:

If I've already gotten the drops before can I still get the drops again?

Did you read the first post?

Q: If I received the items from the first run, can I receive them again? 
A: Nope! If you already earned the items you will not earn them again in this re-run. 

I'm very interested in how many people missed the awards because they asked to see a friend from their account giving him access? And yes he and the client can not go and where to contact I do not know. AND THANKS DE for returning sacrifice awards

Same issue for me as many are having. No drops. I have the Syndana and primes so I know my account is linked. I think having multiple platforms linked could be an issue. I normally get drops when I log into Warframe on pc, but always have an issue with PS4. I watched the PS4 @ 4 with Danielle on thursday, and I watched King Macho Stream. I also watched Burnbxx. Still no drops.  

at least now i know im not the only one having a issue with the drops, same situation where i got the twitch prime packs but the drops just wont happen no matter what stream i watch or how long i have watched it. ive checked multiple times and i see that my twitch and warframe accounts are linked, i did what was suggested and unlinked and relinked and still no drops whatsoever. so unless the drops are random and not for everyone im kinda dissapointed. we at least know this isnt a console only issue as people on pc are also not getting the drops and its not just a problem on ps4 or xbox since people on al platforms are having this issue. are twitch drops just broken for warframe? like there was that issue with the tennogen ash prime not being rewarding maybe the problem has spread into these drops?

2 hours ago, (PS4)NinjaoftheRose said:

at least now i know im not the only one having a issue with the drops, same situation where i got the twitch prime packs but the drops just wont happen no matter what stream i watch or how long i have watched it. ive checked multiple times and i see that my twitch and warframe accounts are linked, i did what was suggested and unlinked and relinked and still no drops whatsoever. so unless the drops are random and not for everyone im kinda dissapointed. we at least know this isnt a console only issue as people on pc are also not getting the drops and its not just a problem on ps4 or xbox since people on al platforms are having this issue. are twitch drops just broken for warframe? like there was that issue with the tennogen ash prime not being rewarding maybe the problem has spread into these drops?

Yeah I've watched 4-5 hours between today and yesterday, and no Teshin bust. Twitch drops have always had issues since they started with the PoE event. It's just disappointing when it doesn't work over and over. Especially since it's a unique and likely exclusive item. I really hope they address this like they did the Ash Prime at Tennocon.

nb

this is a re-post from another thread on this topic as posted by a DE staff member (can be found in Staff Replies).

<***SNIP***>

There are now 4pages of people, across all platforms, complaining about NOT receiving the drops...even though all conditions have been met...

Something ain't right...unless it IS working as intended. 

And, I still haven't received the syndano from the last one I fulfilled, i.e., the Gamer Awards Show; nor have I received the Thousand Year Stone Fish statue that my dear little Kitty statue so craves...  Now, heading off to the virtual Cherry Tree forest to see if I can fell one, or, as I'm expecting, to fell foul of one more glitch...

How about fixing the broken stuff before you pump out more BETA-stuff?? huh? huh?

Update: Well, have just spent the last hour or so watching, and enjoying - I might add, Steve and Rebecca on Prime Time 213...also within the time/date specifications required for the Cherry Tree drop. Upon firing-up my PS4, found nothing, which means, not one of the drops listed has in fact dropped, even though I have fulfilled every condition required, including de- and re-linking my Twitch + WF a/c...

Oh, blossom / diadem / syndana / stone fishy statue, where art thou?

the way its said it makes it seem like the drops are guranteed but im beginning to think theyre rng based and not evryone gets it. i will be leaving my laptop on all day watching numerous partners for a hour before going to another and if i dont get a drop i strongly stand by what i said and think the drops are broken for some of us, ive unlinked and relinked and i know my link works as i literally just got the new twitch bundle that was put out today yet not a single one of these drops have worked for me.

So after watching streams throughout the duration and not receiving any of the items, I think a better system needs to be in place.  While I understand you have a partner program, have you considered making them use a Twitch extension that tracks viewers (ie. like Bethesda does?  I'm not sure it tracks hours someone watches a stream.) to ensure your viewers are getting said content injected into the accounts.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching content creators for this game.  But this isn't the first time issues with content being properly distributed via this method has not worked. Heck, I've only been seriously playing this game for a couple months, but seeing and hearing about people not receiving items isn't unusual.

Archived