[DE]Danielle

The Sacrifice Twitch Drops Return for a Limited Time (LIVE on All Platforms!)

28 minutes ago, Vesslo said:

It has to be live stream or can I just watch some older devstream?

I think it has to be live, don't worry about finding someone that streams it, there's plenty of people on Twitch that play warframe, just search for "warframe" on Twitch (without the quotation marks) 

P.S.  You can check Makarimorph, he's streaming on a daily basis afaik

Edited by Fotetsu
extra info
  • Satisfied 1

7 minutes ago, HericMallez said:

Do the prizes apply to all countries? 🤨

Yes, afaik you just have to have a Twitch Account paired with your Warframe Account.

watched for more then one hour but still nothing on my account, 

if only twitch has a timer to telling us how much we watched..

Why does this not work? I've watched several streamers for +1 hours and got nothing.

My accounts are connected and everything. I've even reconnected them and relogged several times after watching for at least an hour. No drops.

Edited by Devz1
  • Upvote 2

Same problem here. Reconnected multiple times to be safe but still haven't received any drops.

• Upvote 1

Spent hours watching partner streams and still don't have the diadem, tried chrome and firefox, unlinking and linking my account again, and nothing. Sent in a ticket and got a flakey "sorry, we can't do anything about your issue" response.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anagarm said:

Spent hours watching partner streams and still don't have the diadem, tried chrome and firefox, unlinking and linking my account again, and nothing. Sent in a ticket and got a flakey "sorry, we can't do anything about your issue" response.

UPDATE: I got it after linking my other twitch account that I had previously linked, but unlinked to use a different account. If you're still not getting it, try unlinking your account and then linking a different one (one you already have or just make a new account)

Edited by Anagarm

if u have all the stuff from before do you get them again or no? i ask because i been watching since yesterday and i logged on and nothing there  but then i realized its the same drops from the last time