Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #114!

[DE]Rebecca

hace 1 minuto, (PS4)Touha9 dijo:

El nuevo Melee 3.0 se ve absolutamente INCREÍBLE !!! Estoy muy emocionado por esto.  

También me encanta la idea de hacer remasterizaciones de fichas que también añaden elementos geniales a la historia --- ¡más historia siempre es excelente IMO!

I did not understand, could you explain my friend please?

Melee 3.0 looks very promising, fun times ahead 🙂

Very excited to see more of that Jupiter Corpus redesign, and the explanation behind the structural damage! 😄

Also very cool look for the new energy/health/ammo/shield pizzas -- will they have a visual indication how many "pulses" are left in them? 🤔

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

snip

Seeing as titania is getting the collision damage removed (that was rather annoying), is there any chance you can get something done about the vruush turrets etc seeing titania in razorwing as a full blown archwing and shooting at us on PoE (often killing us with one shot)... we don't have a warning and we don't have any way to evade.

Melee:

Not gonna go further on melee until the workshop since I'm more intrested in the scalability more than anything else, there needs to be a reason why you melee rather than shooting guns other than looks (you're putting yourself in more danger after all by eating a knockdown to the face and being in their firing range ect)

Vauban:

- Bastille and repelling bastille can be really buggy.

- His mines really need a look at since two are just there to be "fun options" tbh and the other two are underwhelming compared to what we have now with CC frames and armor stripping options.

Nyx:

great changes. Psychic bolts is her most underwhelming ability so I personally don't really care if that goes it's just redundant, Can her passive be looked at too (higher chance to proc)?

Titania:

the base range on lantern and her 1 need to be improved and the stacking mechanic needs to be looked at since it's tideous and honestly unrewarding for the amount of work you have to pull out.

Revenant:

I hope the ult actually scales well to get those overshieds.

Maybe a replacement for Nyx's third could be an aggro-draw ability? Like 'Radial Vexation' or 'Radial Provocation', which will force all nearby enemies to only attack her? Could synergize well with Absorb. It would also distract enemies away from your Mind Control targets, which would allow them a bit more survivability.

You could probably even make that more of a debuff by making it so all enemies under this effect are also more vulnerable to your allies attacks, so other Tenno in your squad, specters, companions, or mind controlled targets would all deal more damage to vexed/provoked enemies.

Just an idea, though!

That Revenant 4 animation was just giving me nausea while watching the video, make the lasers coming out of his waist in a wheel of light but keep the warframe body still, it's utterly bad to watch him spin over and over really.

His 2 should be refreshable not be another version of vanilla iron skin where you're left with 1% skin and the next shot will blow up your body and mind, unless you have the Iron Shrapnel augment on ( which is pretty much a mandatory mod anyway )

Great devstream :p
I love all the work in progress.

I made suggestions for Vlad earlier but now I think they are a little useless.
My suggestion about his 3 was about better control of the trajectory, like the wukong cloud, and you simply made an improvement of his 3.
An accelerated version with more range and control, without copying wukong, so i'm very happy *-*

I was very surprised to see the combine usage of 3 and 4..
It adds lot of dynamism to him and it's great *-*

Seriously, since the first time I seen him, I love him ^^
but, to be honest, I still have the little impression that he lacks just a little bit of something obviously Sentient inspired.
I mean, he has the dash that feel like the vombalyst and the lasers..yeah.. it's two obvious aspects. But, can he have just a third and last one ?
I hope he could have an alternative 4, if the key is held, like a magnetic attack after a charging time... Not only it will complete his Sentient aspects, but also add variety to his gameplay. If not I fear we will too often see a spamming of lasers xD
Anyway, he already has all he needs to be an amazing warframe, this was just my thoughts ^^

Any way to increase room capacity for dojo's and maybe make some more rooms larger taller.....?

With all of the current awesome deco's and more to come, I am running out of space for members to get wicked creative.

Maybe add some corpus rooms, or grineer rooms...  kind of like how the labs are styled.

Most important would be the height, since some of the cool decos can allow for giant robots, dragons, spiders, etc.

but definitely increase room capacity for dojos....  PLEASE 🙂 (I maxed room capacity out)

---- also random question but when will we be able to get the ayatan from cetus / Old man Sumbat?

@[DE]Rebecca

Two of the elements that caught my eye (regarding to Melee 3.0) is that:

1) The combo counter seems to last more without mods or Naramon.

2) The multiplier seems to increase every 15 hits/blocks.

Hopefully next stream the Devs will actually talk about how the combo system will work and how mods like Bloodrush will be altered.

Rebecca got knocked down a lot. Fought level 10 enemies and the actions really look slow. I only comment on what I saw and it look like all flash, no substance. Yes, later they'll give details. Then later is when my stance might change.

Archived