Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with interception alert

(XBOX)A weedy Girl

Question

Howdy all , im trying to do the Riven alert but the arson eximus guys are kicking my ass. Any advice for frames to use and tactics would be appreciated.

I have - Rhino , Frost , Vauban , Zephyr , Trinity , Volt , Oberon , Nyx and Banshee.

Edited by (XB1)A weedy Girl
Volt not Voly.

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (XB1)A weedy Girl said:

Whats the best weapon setup to take out the grineer eximus guys?

Ive been using my Kohm but it takes a good few shots to drop them.

There is no real (BEST) weapon setup as everything is pretty much opinion based. However Corrosive is best vs ferrite armor, Radiation is best vs alloy armor and Viral is best against flesh. 

What are you using?

Edited by Twentyside
spelling

Warframe: Use Frost Prime with Range, Strength and someway to Regenerate Energy ( Either Zenurik Focus School or Rage/Hunter Adrenaline mod).

*Cast your Snow Globe over every Interception point to slow down the enemies.

Weapons: I used my Crit-Hunter Munitions Primary Soma Prime build, for my Secondary I used Akstiletto Prime 100% Status build ( Radiation Viral combination), and as for Melee Lesion Viral build, or just a Red-Crit Atterax.

*Use Carrier or Ammo Mutation mods if you find yourself lacking Ammo quick.

It was fairly easy for me playing this mission with the builds that I was using above. I hope it will help you!

Interception is not about killing it's about crowd control ie CC. Maps have a predetermined spawn count, once it reaches this, no other enemies will spawn in so if you CC all of them, none of them can capture the points. For every one you kill, a new un-CC'd one will spawn in that you will then have to re-CC. Crowd control the map, capture the points and go make a cup of tea while you wait.

3 hours ago, Zilchy said:

Interception is not about killing it's about crowd control ie CC. Maps have a predetermined spawn count, once it reaches this, no other enemies will spawn in so if you CC all of them, none of them can capture the points. For every one you kill, a new un-CC'd one will spawn in that you will then have to re-CC. Crowd control the map, capture the points and go make a cup of tea while you wait.

Did this with Limbo, hek I always do Interceptions with Limbo solo because its the easiest way to do it without even trying.