Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Vermillion skin [Needs fix]

JinnyKim

Heyo!

Ember's Vermillion skin is one of the best deluxe skins in the game, BUT it limits the coloring choices when combined with other helmets.

Why? Because the "Tertiary" and "Accents" tints are switched up for it. The metallic tint should be "Accents" and not "Tertiary".

It's a really easy fix to do, so I don't get it, why DE still haven't fixed it.

Screenshots:

Ember's Vermillion skin + Vermillion helmet:

230410_20180804082254_1.png

Ember's Vermillion skin + Prime helmet:

230410_20180804082312_1.png

Ember's Vermillion skin + Prime helmet with Accents tint as "gold":

230410_20180804082356_1.png

However you combine it, the result is not good, the solution would be switching up the Accents tint with Tertiary for the Vermillion skin.

I beg DE to do it! My fashionframe heart is crying.😿

3 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

“Best deluxe skins in the game”

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, it is my opinion. Don't like it, then why did you reply to the topic in the first place...

Edited by JinnyKim

4 minutes ago, Buttaface said:

It's a great skin, one of the best when dyed right. I get compliments on mine regularly. Didn't know about the bug in the OP, but if indeed a bug, should be fixed.

Thank you! I also pay a lot of attention on the coloring, and indeed it's a great skin. Yes it's probably a bug that was made by mistake, DE usually makes Accents metallic, but here they switched it up with Tertiary. 🤔

2 hours ago, JinnyKim said:

I guess I'm a dying species 😿

don't worry about it. if you enjoy something that isn't popular the only thing that really matters is that you enjoy it. unless you are harming others. then stop. like... right now 😛

On 2018-08-04 at 2:07 PM, Buttaface said:

It's a great skin, one of the best when dyed right. I get compliments on mine regularly. Didn't know about the bug in the OP, but if indeed a bug, should be fixed.

Would ya mind sharing your color scheme, if you don't mind? Been trying to fashionframe her with the vermilion helm, but I gave up and ended up using the prime one instead

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 3:35 PM, (XB1)lneptitude said:

Would ya mind sharing your color scheme, if you don't mind? Been trying to fashionframe her with the vermilion helm, but I gave up and ended up using the prime one instead

From bottom left counting the first square, Primary -  Storm 10 up, Secondary - Classic 2nd over, 15 up, Tertiary - Twilight 5th over, 5 up, Accents- Classic Saturated 2nd over 16 up, Energy Daybreak 4th over. Uru Syandana, Lunaro Shoulders, Kiteer Sakhara (sp), Red Veil front sigil, Zanuka back sigil. Looks particularly good with Akbolto Prime dyed to match with some tweaks.

On 2018-08-04 at 1:37 PM, JinnyKim said:

Ember's Vermillion skin is one of the best deluxe skins in the game

i beg to differ

1KF4gYT.png

all jokes a side, i do like the vermilion concept at first, but the way the helmet turn out really a big turn off for me. it really has to combine with other helmet to make it work. and there's not much of a variety yet. (tenogen helmet and such).

Edited by Akahito_San

2 hours ago, Akahito_San said:

i beg to differ

1KF4gYT.png

all jokes a side, i do like the vermilion concept at first, but the way the helmet turn out really a big turn off for me. it really has to combine with other helmet to make it work. and there's not much of a variety yet. (tenogen helmet and such).

Was that an Ember Deluxe concept art? Wasn't here that time. o.o Looks amazing!

8 hours ago, JinnyKim said:

Was that an Ember Deluxe concept art? Wasn't here that time. o.o Looks amazing!

you bet. it's suppose to be that one.

The artist, IgnusDei, was commissioned by DE to do a round of Deluxe Skins. It went well for the most part, that is until they came to Ember. IgnusDei refused to change the concept for the skin, so DE, being the commissioner, let them go and made their own instead. That's pretty much it.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/871853-what-the-hell-happened-to-this-ember-deluxe-concept/

On 2018-08-03 at 11:37 PM, JinnyKim said:

Heyo!

Ember's Vermillion skin is one of the best deluxe skins in the game, BUT it limits the coloring choices when combined with other helmets.

Why? Because the "Tertiary" and "Accents" tints are switched up for it. The metallic tint should be "Accents" and not "Tertiary".

It's a really easy fix to do, so I don't get it, why DE still haven't fixed it.

Screenshots:

Ember's Vermillion skin + Vermillion helmet:

230410_20180804082254_1.png

Ember's Vermillion skin + Prime helmet:

230410_20180804082312_1.png

Ember's Vermillion skin + Prime helmet with Accents tint as "gold":

230410_20180804082356_1.png

However you combine it, the result is not good, the solution would be switching up the Accents tint with Tertiary for the Vermillion skin.

I beg DE to do it! My fashionframe heart is crying.😿

You might want to try the Bug Reports section under Art, which is where this belongs if you believe it a bug. It generally has more eyes looking at it for the thing you're looking for.