The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People still hate Limbo a lot...

Kronxito

3 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The fact of the matter is, yes, I am an agile space ninja that can parkour and killadds that are at the edge of a Limbo’s bubble. However, is the Limbo that casted his Cataclysm and Stasis also an agile space ninja? Or is he setting up his conditional strategy and picking off enemies one by one and parking his booty in the middle of his spherical Rift enclosure? Is he, himself, not killing the adds like the rest of the team is doing?

I see a lot of Limbos in Kuva Fortress Survival. There is only a small minority of Limbos that I met and feel that, yeah, you’re a good Limbo that I can go an hour-plus into that game mode and farm Kuva without using a Life Support tower. The majority of other Limbos I meet just sit there and expect everybody to do their dirty work for them and expect that their divine protection of Rift immunization and adds-stalling is helping the game mode when every minute we’re gradually dropping 5-10% in life support. I’m only one murderous agile space ninja with a taste for Grineer genocide in the Kuva  Fortress, I expect my other teammates to be the same. That goes for any Frosts, Slowvas, and Mags I see in Kuva Fortress Survival: Don’t just cast your abilities and forget that there won’t be ramifications behind them, please execute more and play more aggressively if your kit has any CC component that consistently stalls adds.

Indeed, but that is a player issue, not a frame issue.  Nothing DE can really do to rectify that beyond what they've already implemented with AFK timers and the like.

Fundamentally, Limbo is dictating to other players how they should play. You can't shoot that enemy, you have to move here first, only use your abilities, engage from close range or not at all. For a game with so much freedom it's practically a cardinal sin. I mean, what if I busted into your Orbiter and changed all your loadouts? 

And don't bring Gara into this. Gara has ONE and ONLY ONE ability that restricts other players and not even significantly. 

3 minutes ago, Promodsog said:

The reason I hate limbo is because I don't need a Warframe from stoping me from 1 shoting enemies. If I needed a bubble id take frost but limbo is just annoying as #*!%. DE REMOVE HIM.

I’d remove Frost. I’m still jaded by his bubbles blocking my explosive shots when they were prominent 2-3 years ago.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Loki can troll by teleporting you everywhere....arguably MUCH more infuriating.   Frost can troll with bubbles (and it does much the same thing as Limbo's 4 but with fewer team benefits), and it goes on and on.  So again....Why Limbo specifically?  None of his abilities prevent you from doing anything hastily.  I've played with plenty so I'm speaking from experience, not guessing.

There was only 1 frame that rendered you unable to shoot, pickup items and interact with console plus turning a nice laser projection video into a meh cellshaded experience thus no thanks.

Loki teleport? Lol shoot here or shoot from where Loki teleported you equals same.

Troll limbo was say those are nice guns you got there so pity if you suddenly are unable to shoot and just have melee and in the case of no melee weapon mesa it was very anger inducing.

Now? Look the limbo  Trolls promise  to behave ? Right._._._no thanks.

10 hours ago, rune_me said:

That depends entirely on the mission. If you are playing a mobile defense or a rescue mission, then the purpose is to defend the operative/defense point. Killing enemies is not the objective. If you can keep the defense point or the operative safe with Limbo's bubble or banish, then that's efficient. If you are more worried about running around killing enemies, instead of completing the objective, then you are the one not being efficient. 

You have to read my earlier posts to get the context.

I'm saying that a Limbo with a low range high duration build is useful in all defense missions. And a Limbo with high range is useful at higher level missions where you need the protection.

However many Bimbos like to use their max range cataclysm in level 20 missions making it slower than it needs to be. This troll or clueless behavior makes another players hate Limbo and all actual 1000 hours Limbo mains should be calling them out for being toxic or teach these people how to play Limbo.

Firstly, why is anyone bringing Limbo to a low level mission? Secondly, why do they insist on using cataclysm when it does not help? If your answer is because they know no other way to play Limbo or that the point of Limbo is to use Cataclysm then go back to the first question.

Edited by wtflag

13 hours ago, Morscura said:

I just wish they change his 3 into an aoe debuff on enemies

I agree his 3 is not helpful. 

I wish his 3 would cast enemy weapons into the rift which would disarm enemies--yes its a Loki disarm knockoff but we can agree that this tweak would be more helpful than current setup.