Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void energy knight terror

Volticsupreme

Hello and thank you for clicking on my topic.

Many fan concepts exist and so I apologize in advance if this has been done or is similar. An idea of mine is the stalker was building a warframe during the Tenno War on an asteroid circling the planet. But was nocked out of orbit and was lost in space (Good show, watch it).

The frame has been found but old and lifeless. The Tenno can transference and operate the frame like a self generated battery. To unlock the secrets of this stalker frame the Tenno must submerge it in void energy binding old and new.

Break down.

Innate trait: No energy in the warframe increase impact and changes FX to simulate blunt force. Energy Fills (75+) the warframe and brings it to life. Allows abilities (duh) changes FX to void energy filled version of the frame. All abilities drain energy to symbolize the inability to sustain void energy for prolonged time.  

1st ability - chain mace combo. vertical sling into column on enemies and overarching hit when pressed 3 times in a row.  If used below 75 energy the flail is impact damage and solid metal(no energy)

2nd ability - Right hand blast. Hold to unleash more energy. Increase arch and covers greater distance.

3rd ability - shielding. Sacrifice energy for increased armor and deflect energy weapons and vaporize traditional bullets. 

4th ability - Imbue. Unleash the terror hidden with. Void energy crack the armour and the flail becomes a permeant melee weapon. Alt fire is Hand blast.   ZYmpVhZ.jpg Obviously the design is unfinished and lacks that bit of flare. I don't have time to finish it and didn't want to waste the idea. You are all welcome to edit update or finish the theme as I designed. 

Thank you for reading and participating. 

Spoiler