The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think it's possible for an MR 18 to hit MR 25 before Fortuna hits?

Rhino-netlost

P.S, there’s are some flaws:

1. You do realize that luck will eventually fade as luck isn’t forever, especially the devil’s luck.

2. Not having a life is just depressing and basically means you’re dead.

3.Step 6 feels a lot like self-promotion, so if this plan is really just to leech attention AND money from people just so they can watch your content instead of watching other people that deserved the attention their content deserves to have, so please stop, get some help and work for fame and fortune instead of scamming and leeching for it.

Im talking about the ridiculous plan a certain some had apparently come up with.

Edited by (XB1)DragonBoltor45

Just going to put it out there, Im a complitionist and it took me a year to get everything. I didnt rush that much from the start and wanted to get everything but now taht Im MR25 and missing only a few items it just seems boring. Anyways its a game not a chore, if you are doing this as a chore then you are doing it wrong

12 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

Just going to put it out there, Im a complitionist and it took me a year to get everything. I didnt rush that much from the start and wanted to get everything but now taht Im MR25 and missing only a few items it just seems boring. Anyways its a game not a chore, if you are doing this as a chore then you are doing it wrong

I outright agree with your point there, dude!

On 2018-08-05 at 12:56 PM, Rhino-netlost said:

As for world-first kitgun: Yeah, it's a stupid dream. Getting it only matters on whether or not you have MR 25, as well as if you log in and speedrun the very moment the Standing cap resets

Or you could just buy a completed kitgun with plat. Boom, world's first right there.

Definitely. Even without a booster you can fully rank most weapons in one stealth exterminate mission on sedna.

Sedna spy is good for frames, amps.

Saturn also suitable for some weaker weapons.

If you are with friends, ESO good for syndicate weapons or any weapon.

Just a case of how many weapons do you have ready to rank up?

On 2018-08-05 at 12:49 PM, Dhrekr said:

Just for the sake of the discussion, can you give us the number of Warframes and of weapons that you plan to completely master in this month and a half?

To give an idea, 18 to 24 is roughly... 9 frames, 60 weapons.

Although you can do this in the span of a month, it is very intensive on resources and platinum (both for the 60 or so forma you need for all clan builds, but also to obtain all the vaulted prime or event parts).

24 to 25 requires having maxed all the low-hanging fruit and then some. This includes all the Zaw strikes, the 4 types of <spoiler>, every breed of Kubrow and Kavat, every piece of equipment obtained from a syndicate, and every relatively cheap event drop, as well as the majority of all primes. This can also be done within a month, but only if you already have a good amount of standing with Cetus and <spoiler> as well as a boatload of rare resources.

The leveling is the easy part. Having all the resources to make things, the faction to obtain them, and the ability to buy unavailable items from other players... This is the difficult part. Frankly, it was never intended for you to reasonably do this. Warframe is a long-term grind game. This is why some things gated by time, events, vaultings, or just whatever Baro decides to bring. Meanwhile the benefits of MR25 is pretty much nothing compared to MR20-24.

Edited by Burlsol

What's wrong with all of you ? The OP is just asking tip to attempt to come up to a challenge he set up to himself, and more than half of the messages I could find are snarky posts because it's useless to level your MR rank above 18 and obnoxious remarks about his "e-peen". If you're not going to be helpful, don't post. It's as simple as that. You guys used me to a much better behaviour than this.

I still would like to thank the people who actually tried to helped the OP despite the highly unnecessary controversive content.

@Rhino-netlost good luck for you to reach your goal. Just remember to not overdo it.

Closing the thread since it got derrailed a good while ago.