Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

conclave balance is bad plus nerf ash and kronen prime in conclave

(XBOX)DeathReaperEdge

conclave is broken as is and im sure they will never fix this but i really want this crap to get nerfed i fought a ash prime with a kronen prime and its a auto one shoted aerials was a one shot sliding stab was a one shot fix that its a not fair this makes everyone look  trash and i swear if ever person uses that in conclave it will break the overall balance of it i was using excaliber umbra and my friend was using ash prime with kronen prime and no matter how hard i tryed even with stance mods and mods on myy character he has no mods on his character and iit shreks me they need to one buff fateful truth for nikanas cause they do not one shot or keep people on the ground long enough to finish them off all the other dumb weapons like for daggers one shot and other stance mods can one shot but weapons like silva aegis and others cant making it extremly hard to have a fair fight with a weapon of choosing. also fixing frost as a whole cause you cant fight him hand to hand he will over kill you cause oh if you hit him you get slowed and nezha is op and broken her abilities take nothing to hit you and almost one shots you and excaliber also needs a fix and other warframes cause most of them are useless like excaliber blinding move should basicly make you a easy kill along with blinding you i shouldnt just blind you its really dumb. honestly i feel conclave needs a rebalance and fixes on warframes and guns cause if people use ash prime with kronen prime the game overall will be broken trash cause this weapon takes no skill to use at all and im a swordsman i love going around beating people with guns with my sword but this makes my skill nothing it just overall stomps anyone even gunners all the guy needs to do is aerial slash slide slash or even get near you and its a easy kill like wow excalibers damage with a basic sword doesnt match the stupidity of ashes prime damage with a kronenprime i just hope they update conclave and relook at certain damage output with certain people cause this is broken it should not exist and i like pvp its something to look at once you do everything in the story and ik most people on warframe are pve but come on lunaros fun as heck but if you play like player pvp theres certain warframes and melee or guns that are to broken for there own good and need to be reworked like bows all people do is run and head shot you shotguns have a op reach then yours that destroy you and prime machine guns melt you immedialty making mods you get from conclave thats suppose to negate the damage useless the only thing i saw super helpfull is explosive demise which blows up and oneshot peopple whos near which is very cool but honestly nikanas need a better stance mod or a buff on it totally useless and fixing the combos would be nice i can do it in pve but pvp on xbox legit ill press rt and b and nothing same combo over and over combos in pvp shouldnt make me have to spam rt just to get it to work  also please dont reply with a counter argument or some crap i just want people that agree that pve shouldnt really be the only thing getting updated atleast give us a tiny update for pvp or something any tiny fix would be apreciated  but conclaves state right now is unbalance and it would be a good time to rebalance FIX KRONEN PRIME AND ASH PRIME THE ONE SHOT combo and overall make every warframe a useful ability instead of only one being usefull in combat some would be only good as support or a sustain i shouldnt see my abilitys being butchered and blinding doesnt help ill get immediatly shot in the face before i can use it the only abilitys that was useful the sword dash exalted blade and sword slam inaros the sand throw his ult and the tornado and ash his ult the shuriken throw go invisible and teleporting to players does nothing at all it seems like every ability works except one ability thats been butchered. cause i am really scared when that melee update comes cause doesnt that mean conclave sword damage would be affected cause kronen already is broken as primed with ash prime i honestly dont wanna die 10 times as fast also seeing more mods in conclave would be nice there are some good mods but mods also where i cant put certain mods together for some od reason needs to be fixed cant but a mod that increases health and shields im already sacrificing stuff why cant i use them i already move very slow in conclave but the fact the mods dont do good against a prime or weapons that are godly to begine with is dumb i want to hear what yall thing should be done with conclave dont say that it needs to be wiped or anything dont try to reply with anything like oh your salty or your just trash no im really good at conclave i just hate when someone who has every prime can just curve stom anyone whos been playing it longer like my friend who has ash prime and kronen prime it legits insta kills you and its hit box and dumb and even when i have armored roll i still get recked its quite dumb i thought the people that the devs would of been like holy crap this is op lets nerf this hard  so people can enjoy people instead of dealing with a toxic one shot that legit makes skill a distant memory. but anyway what is yall thoughts i really want the devs of warframe to fix this for xbox or what ever or better yet rebalance the conclave completely or fix the broken weapons that do to much damage for its own good also adding more mods would BE GREAT like the mods and cool but i feel there needs to be more mods and lesser the cost cause honestly if there not gonna be strong make them less of a upgrade cost i swear the dojo is more balanced then conclave which is very sad since everyone suppose to be at base stats i get this game is a grind to be strong but conclave is sorta suppose to kill that off and make a balance fight between players along with a skilled fight but no everything in conclave is a oneshot contest with a op prime or a character with a op buff that makes your gun stronger. so yea what is yall thoughts you think that conclave deserves a fix please no pve people yall got your updates wheres conclaves im not asking alot here i just want something for conclave i have fun on it just if your fighting tryhards its not really fair if everyone knows that a kronen prime and ash prime is a easy oneshot. and if more weapons like this is gonna show then conclave needs a immediate asap rebbalance cause i dont want conclave to be a dead wasteland cause a dev forgot of its existence and correct me if you want idk that much about the people that touched conclave but whoever did needs to rebalance it pves cool and clan dojo things balance but conclaves a whole different story and ill record if further evidence is required that kronen prime and ash prime is broken im not lieng i have no reason but it definitly needs to be dealt with cause that can easly be the meta of conclave and put every sword to shame its over powered along with other warframe but ash took the crown with that crap and crappy stance mods need a fix they cant challenge other stances and combos dont work when i push rt along with b so yea please everyone having these outrages with conclave and it not getting its updates or something for it being here for so long without it getting a fix pvp needs fixes just as pve it shouldnt just be pve and not pvp it should be both i would happy with tiny fixes and balances anything is better then a dead part of warframe. im hoping if this forum gets popular that maybe they will see that conclave should get something on  these platforms or some sort of fix 😡😔