Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The war Within again, and again

F123r4

Hello!  I just finished The war within, and at the time to go back to the ship after completing, it sends me right back to the start of the quest (mountain part). ANd I cannot quit the quest.

ALready tried login at another PC to close, but it sends me right to the mountain. I cannot do anithing else....

I am sadly experiencing the exact same issues... Verifying cache etc. did not solve the problem either. Hopefully, the problem will be solved very soon - you could try submitting a ticket as I have done 😕

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue yesterday. I alt F4'd and went to bed in disgust. Today I tried again with my mind set on submitting a ticket to report that bug, but I didn't play the quest in the same way. I took the middle choice in every dialogue step, thinking that maybe I had done something wrong by answering whatever felt true to me. Then when you get back to your ship and Ordis asks you if you can get out of your frame, I got out. Now on the first run I had re-entered the warframe before going to navigation. This time I didn't. Went to the mountain until the dialogue with Tenshin, kept the middle choice aaaaaand.... I was able to finish the quest and it didn't make me start all over again.

So that's my workaround for the so called "bug".

I did put bug into brackets because, well.... this whole thing with the quest starting all over again might just be pure player idiocy. I don't remember if I got the end quest image the first time, but this time I did. And before making any input I waited for a bit. You see, the end quest image is very bright. You know what is very bright as well? The text of the two options you get at the end of the quest! Something along the lines of "start the quest all over again you imbecile" and "quit". On an Xbox controller that's A and B.

I truly hope this whole thing is just us being stupid and not a genuine major bug that completely hinders your run.

Hope this helps, my fellow dimwits 🤗

• 1 month later...
Le 06/08/2018 à 06:50, F123r4 a dit :

Hello!  I just finished The war within, and at the time to go back to the ship after completing, it sends me right back to the start of the quest (mountain part). ANd I cannot quit the quest.

ALready tried login at another PC to close, but it sends me right to the mountain. I cannot do anithing else....

I can not get out of the closed mountain path
It is really annoying

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, charstar1 said:

also finished the whole quest and now I'm stuck at the begining of the quest again: mountain pass with the operator walking super slowly. I tried logging out, deleting settings folder and repairing cache. nothing works.

I don't know how to ask without spoiling things, but did you try walking forward with your operator. The end scene of the quest starts at the same place but it ends very differently with you making a choice and Teshing being there.

I had the exact same issue. However I had already read somewhere that this might happen during the quest so I cursed some, shrugged it off and simply kept playing. No relog, no quit, I just played the entire quest twice in one go and at the second time it completed properly.

I think @GravelordQwint may be on to something. As far as I can recall, the only difference in my playing the quest twice is that the first time I got back into my frame before using navigation, but the 2nd time I didn't. Could just be a coincidence of course but who knows, it's worth a try.

That's what I ended up doing, I played it again. what I suspect is that I missclicked the 'replay quest" button at the very end. which is white on white. and it seems that even for the 2nd play through, you're not allowed to quit it.

thanks for the help tho.

• 3 weeks later...