Arma , Constructor warframe concept

AmazonFiesta

Arma, The reConstructor

(Unranked) (Max lvl)

Health: 100-->200

Shield: 300-->500

Armor: 10-->10

Energy: 200-->350

Arma is a reconstructor warframe ,a corpus dicovery , when they fused a cephalon and a warframe together, as they had a hidden cephalon , that was disconnected from the weave and enslaved for its only pupose was to only build , as time passed on , this cephalon was losing power , dying , the only way to prolong its existance was to reconnect it to the weave and get help from simaris, but simaris wouldnt leave a cephalon like that to the corpus hands , and so the corpus tried a new method , to fuse a warframe with the cephalon. Its 4th ability can be switched and changed in the arsenal , it can be a cannon, shotgun, assault rifle, or a sniper rifle.When 4th ability is toggled , it cant swap to another weapon just like excaliburs 4.It also has a armor salvage percentage, you steal armor from enemies to use it on various abilities.

ABILITIES:

Passive: primary weapons have a chance not to consume an ammo by 15%.

1- Shortcut: Thin walls can be dissipated to form another path, a shortcut.

2-Sentry: Can construct a sentry gun that will attack any enemy on sight , its damage and duration increases the more armor salvage you have (Only consumes 25% armor salvage , if there is any)

3-Deconstruct: Steals 20%(fixed) armor from enemies around arma and will also reveal their weak points.

4-Reconstruct: Turns main hand into the weapon you chose in the arsenal, will consume all salvaged armor to increase damage.

Deconstruct has 15k armor salvage capacity , the armor that is stolen is fixed but can steal multiple times from the same enemy (for example , an enemy with 1000 armor will lose 200 armor and 800, if casted again and the enemyif casted again the enemy will lose 20% of his 800 armor.)

Reconstruct Weapon concepts:

#Cannon: High damage, low fire rate, low crit chance, high status chance.

special attack : shoots a mini vortex that gathers the enemies in one place to deal maximum damage efficiently(this special attack deals very low damage but has a good range)

#Shotgun: High damage , medium fire rate, medium crit chance , low status chance.

special attack : shots a grenade that explodes and causes shrapnels to fly around (hazardous to arma)

#Sniper: High damage, very low fire rate , very high crit chance, very low status chance.

special attack : charges up a beam that lasts a while after it shoots(it needs to cool down , because of over heat).

#Assault rifle : Medium damage , high fire rate , medium crit chance, medium status chance.

special attack : decreases fire rate but gives 1.5 punch through

Edited by devilhunterv300

11 hours ago, Ypirj said:

Very much ye. Plz remind me later to attempt sketching it. If you don't mind. But warfreme needs another tech. Frame. Vauban seems to be the only one.

would do so, thank you for your help , i never thought any one would consider this

as for the design , im thinking of something sephalon ish , since i posted this on reddit , i editted the reddit one and forgot about this one, anyway, the frame is supposed to be fused with a cephalon  and stuff, your imagination is better than mine at this , so whatever you do its gonna be amazing!

thank you again.